Share:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

If You're Gonna Get Fat...

30/01/2024, 13:41
RE: If You're Gonna Get Lock Down Fat...
I think you might have some Cypriot blood in you.

Visit us @ https://www.rampant.tv/channels

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You
30/01/2024, 22:40
(30/01/2024, 12:38)spitefulI Wrote:  
(30/01/2024, 12:21)FantasticMR Wrote:  
(30/01/2024, 11:16)spitefulI Wrote:  
(30/01/2024, 09:02)FantasticMR Wrote:  Darby’s in London , I salute you. One of the finest meals I’ve ever had. Just look at this.

[Image: 2xbkp][Image: 2xbkq][Image: 2xbkr][Image: 2xbks][Image: 2xbkt][Image: 2xbku]

Ham and cheese sandwich for lunch. Again.  

Tinned sardines in tomato sauce with cottage cheese, peas and a mashed sweet potato for me. Gym life got me eating that 4 times a week.  

I just smoke cigs and drink unlimited coffee. Always maintained that caffeine + nicotine = protein. Breakfast of champions. 

The Breakfast of Champions is Pussy you flatulent fucktard. Accept no substitute.

Coffee and cigarettes make you smell like a tweed clad 1970’s history teacher, which is fine if being arrested for grooming the upper sixth is your bag, so who am I to judge.

However the very finest Breakfast is 40% proof, illegal in most countries, and will make you grin like a maladjusted gurnard on a charabanc to Whitby.

Jeez.

[Image: 2tzcx]

Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Hilary Briss for this post:
FantasticMR, spitefulI
30/01/2024, 22:48
(30/01/2024, 09:02)FantasticMR Wrote:  Darby’s in London , I salute you. One of the finest meals I’ve ever had. Just look at this.

[Image: 2xbkp][Image: 2xbkq][Image: 2xbkr][Image: 2xbks][Image: 2xbkt][Image: 2xbku]

I will show my arse in Burtons window if you paid for that magnificent feast.

My money says the wretched sap you swindled into feeding your ingrate husk has no clue of the depraved and godless being to which he gave succour.

Get behind me Satan.

[Image: 2tzcx]

Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Hilary Briss for this post:
FantasticMR, spitefulI
31/01/2024, 12:39
(30/01/2024, 22:40)Hilary Briss Wrote:  
(30/01/2024, 12:38)spitefulI Wrote:  
(30/01/2024, 12:21)FantasticMR Wrote:  
(30/01/2024, 11:16)spitefulI Wrote:  

Ham and cheese sandwich for lunch. Again.   

Tinned sardines in tomato sauce with cottage cheese, peas and a mashed sweet potato for me. Gym life got me eating that 4 times a week.   

I just smoke cigs and drink unlimited coffee. Always maintained that caffeine + nicotine = protein. Breakfast of champions.  

The Breakfast of Champions is Pussy you flatulent fucktard. Accept no substitute.

Coffee and cigarettes make you smell like a tweed clad 1970’s history teacher, which is fine if being arrested for grooming the upper sixth is your bag, so who am I to judge.

However the very finest Breakfast is 40% proof, illegal in most countries, and will make you grin like a maladjusted gurnard on a charabanc to Whitby.

Jeez. 

We need a book, teach us your ways. "The Escapades Of The Gentleman Debauchee".
Add Thank You
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to spitefulI for this post:
FantasticMR
05/02/2024, 15:58
Sometimes I post things I love the look of and sometimes I just post things that will make @HilaryBriss come flying out of his bull pen. This is the latter.

Add Thank You
06/02/2024, 09:15
Comfort

Add Thank You
08/02/2024, 09:01 (This post was last modified: 08/02/2024, 09:02 by FantasticMR.)
De Silveren Spiegel in Amsterdam. A brilliant dining experience and not as pricey as it looks.

[Image: 2xbqh]

[Image: 2xbqi]

[Image: 2xbqk]

[Image: 2xbql]

[Image: 2xbqm]

[Image: 2xbqn]

Add Thank You
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to FantasticMR for this post:
StrumSolo
12/02/2024, 09:58
I may have to make a pilgrimage.

Add Thank You
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to FantasticMR for this post:
StrumSolo
13/02/2024, 11:48
Baconator, and let me tell you, it's a game-changer. Imagine sinking your teeth into a masterpiece stacked with not one, but TWO juicy, beefy patties, layered between a cascade of crispy, smoky bacon, all melded together with the meltiest of cheddar. This isn't just a burger; it's a journey through flavor town where every bite is a high-five to your taste buds.

The genius behind this creation didn't just replicate the iconic Baconator; they elevated it. With a meticulous selection of 80/20 ground beef for that perfect fat-to-meat ratio, ensuring every patty is dripping with juicy goodness, and opting for thick-cut hickory smoked bacon, this recipe is a testament to the art of burger crafting. And let's not forget the brioche buns - soft, slightly sweet, the perfect vessel for this meaty voyage.

But what sets this apart is the attention to detail - the homemade dressing, the precise layering of ingredients, and the passion for grilling that shines through. It's not just about making a burger; it's about creating an experience, a moment where every bite brings you closer to culinary nirvana.

So, to all my fellow adventurers on the quest for the ultimate bite, this is your next stop. Dive into the world of copycat recipes, but be warned, this Baconator rendition is not for the faint of heart. It's for those who dream in cheese and bacon, who believe that a burger is not just a meal but a masterpiece.

Keep on grilling, keep on thrilling, and remember, in the world of burgers, the Baconator reigns supreme.

Feast your eyes and prepare your grills, because this is one journey you won't want to miss.

Add Thank You
14/02/2024, 10:10
While we’re on that cheeseburger hype!

Add Thank You