Share:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

WWE wrestler Kane is running for Mayor in Knox County, Tennessee

03/05/2018, 14:22
WWE wrestler Kane is running for Mayor in Knox County, Tennessee
If you're an old school wrestling fan, you'll know doubt know who the golden oldies are such as Stone Cold, Undertaker, The Rock and John Cena and the Undertaker’s brother, Kane.

[Image: 2capb]

Kane had a career in the WWE for over two decades 20 years and even earned a spot in the Hall Of Fame, but since his retirement he’s decided to turn his hand to something else - politics. He has since won the Republican nomination for the mayoral candidate in Knox County, Tennessee. Kane announced the news on Twitter along with some pictures of him looking a bit old and chubby, meeting people from around the neighbourhood.

[Image: 2caq8] [Image: 2caq9] [Image: 2caqa] [Image: 2caqb]

The election is scheduled for a few months time but things are looking good for the ex wrestler. Maybe if he wins he'll bring out some of his old WWE moves for his acceptance speech.

[Image: 2caqh]

Follow me on Twitter: @ReedeFox
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You
03/05/2018, 14:28 (This post was last modified: 03/05/2018, 14:30 by StrumSolo.)
RE: WWE wrestler Kane is running for Mayor in Knox County, Tennessee
Just goes to show what can be achieved when you lay off the cans of Monster and packs of Space Raiders, stop hanging around outside CEX and smarten yourself up a bit.

Good on him.  Rest of the goths, take note.

[Image: 22c_1.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You
03/05/2018, 15:00
RE: WWE wrestler Kane is running for Mayor in Knox County, Tennessee
This has been out there for a long time, sure I remember reading, about him campaigning, mid-end of last year, I know Kane was his persona, but even without the mask, he still post's an intimidating figure

I forget who else it was, Mark Henry I think, am pretty sure he also had a mayoral run, in Texas

[Image: Rampant_Sig1_3_zpskdelgeup.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Shut up!(0) Add Thank You