Share:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Woman bites her mates ear off after row in kebab shop

11/10/2018, 13:28
Woman bites her mates ear off after row in kebab shop
A woman went full-on Mike Tyson on her mate and bit part of her ear off after a row in a kebab shop. Classy!

[Image: 2e6rd]

Disturbing footage shows friends Victoria Burgess and Jenna Edwards beating the shit out of each other in a Newport kebab shop before Victoria bites a chunk out of her mates ear. Apparently the argument was about money. Maybe they were having a barney about who was going to fork out for the extra tub of garlic mayo. Here's the video. Be warned - it's proper fucked up.

What an absolute psycho. You can kind of see she's got it in her from this pic of the former friends - look at those cold eyes.

[Image: 2e6rc]

Here's what prosecutor Bethan Evans had to say about the incident:

Quote:The defendant started screaming at her, something about stealing.
The victim’s memory is poor but she remember pain in her ear and blood dripping down her arms.
Her only recollection is of looking down and seeing part of her ear on the floor.
She picked it up and threw it back to the ground, horrified at the sight of it.
The pain was excruciating.

[Image: 2e6re]

Fuck me, that's brutal. Burgess has since been jailed for four and half years. She got off lightly in my opinion. Luckily for Jenna, the dudes at the kebab shop managed to to save the ear by keeping it in the fridge, so that doctors could reattach it later. It wasn't the fun boozy night out with her mate she was hoping for but at least she didn't lose her ear altogether.

Follow me on Twitter: @ReedeFox
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You
11/10/2018, 13:50
RE: Woman bites her mates ear off after row in kebab shop
Yeah you probs shouldn't be mates with someone who has that look in their eyes at during happy times should you.

4 and a half years though? I swear I've heard of people getting more time for less disturbing crimes.

Visit us @ https://www.rampant.tv/channels

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You
11/10/2018, 15:11
RE: Woman bites her mates ear off after row in kebab shop
She'll be needing an organ doner.

boom boom
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to parkaner for this post:
FantasticMR