Share:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Uri Geller is using telepathy on Theresa May to try and stop Brexit

25/03/2019, 12:37
Uri Geller is using telepathy on Theresa May to try and stop Brexit
I didn’t think this whole Brexit saga could get anymore ridiculous but then Uri Gellar came out of the woodwork with his mind control claims and I stand corrected.

[Image: 2nb9t] 

Geller, who once claimed that his ‘telepathic powers’ stopped Jeremy Corbyn from becoming PM, sent this letter to Theresa May reminding her of the time she touched his spoon (eww), and how he predicted she would become PM:

[Image: 2nb9s] 

This all coming from the dude who was bezzies with Michael Jackson so I wouldn’t take his word as gospel.

[Image: 2nb9u] 

The most bizarre thing in all this is not Geller’s claims but the fact that his powers have actually been validated by the CIA, MI5 and Mossad. Yikes. Who wants to bet that Geller will be seen having a Nando’s with Theresa May by next week?!

Follow me on Twitter: @ReedeFox
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You
25/03/2019, 12:50
RE: Uri Geller is using telepathy on Theresa May to try and stop Brexit
I stood more chance of getting through a whole paragraph from Grand Duke than completing the whole of that letter. They draw many parallels though, in terms of delusions of grandeur and they both have the same effect as a very strong sleeping pill.

Visit us @ https://www.rampant.tv/channels

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to FantasticMR for this post:
Jester62
25/03/2019, 15:10
(25/03/2019, 12:50)FantasticMR Wrote:  I stood more chance of getting through a whole paragraph from Grand Duke than completing the whole of that letter. They draw many parallels though, in terms of delusions of grandeur and they both have the same effect as a very strong sleeping pill.

Bad news Uri. We voted to leave and a fraudster like you won't make a shit of a difference. 
Add Thank You
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to johncack for this post:
FantasticMR
25/03/2019, 15:44
[Image: 2nbas]

[Image: 22c_1.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You
26/03/2019, 14:09 (This post was last modified: 26/03/2019, 14:15 by Jester62.)
Hi All You Rampant Hentai's

Geller :
He's " A Man Inside His Own Mind " = A Solipsist.

You Could Say " He Spoon Feeds Himself." ( Pun Intended ) lol.

Please Remember, James Randi Did Show Him To Be A Fraud Using Prearranged Accepted Scientific Experimental Tests And Conditions Agreed By Himself ( Geller ) And James Randi.

Regards,
Jester
Shut up!(0) Add Thank You