Share:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

The original Fake Taxi is up for sale & buyers are advised to steam clean it!

06/03/2019, 13:04
The original Fake Taxi is up for sale & buyers are advised to steam clean it!
If you’re willing to dedicate some proper time going through eBay, you can stumble upon some proper gems, such as the original Fake Taxi!

[Image: Fake-Taxi-1.png] 

Yup, the black cab that has seen hundreds of people shagging in the back seat has been put up for auction and currently has 23 bids racking up to £810. Here’s the listing: 

Quote:Will need steam clean to get ride of all bacteria (we hold no liability for any STDs you may catch (it’s proper filthy)
Has a SORN, will need to be picked up on a low loader.
No MOT or insurance.
Stored in Swansea.
This taxi is not road worthy.

[Image: Fake-Taxi-2.jpg]

Even after a thorough cleaning, you still wouldn’t want to eat in it would you?! However the lucky winner will not only receive the filthiest cum-laden vehicle in history but also 300 quids worth of vouchers to spend in Fake Taxi online store. Bonus!

Follow me on Twitter: @ReedeFox
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You
06/03/2019, 16:11
RE: The original Fake Taxi is up for sale & buyers are advised to steam clean it!
I thought this had been stolen, wasn't there an article about it a few months ago? Perhaps there is a still to be released video of what the thieves got up to in it.
Add Thank You
08/03/2019, 17:29
RE: The original Fake Taxi is up for sale & buyers are advised to steam clean it!
Steam clean it?  I'm thinking stick in a giant pot of boiling water and soak for about six months. Smile

When any government or church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives.

Add Thank You