Share:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tesco worker suing colleague for £20,000 after he farted in his face!

19/10/2018, 12:08
Tesco worker suing colleague for £20,000 after he farted in his face!
Since when did farting in someone’s face become a serious matter and not the hilarious banter it used to be? I miss those days!

[Image: 2ea4c] 

Since everyone nowadays seems to get so offended by every little thing, the story of being sued over a fart should come as no surprise. Tesco worker Atif Masood is suing his unnamed colleague for a whopping £20,000 after he allegedly farted in his face. Masood is claiming that he feels like he was bullied and that it’s racial discrimination. Here’s Masood’s statement:  
Quote:I was a victim of unwanted conduct which had the purpose or effect of violating my dignity or creating an intimidating, hostile, degrading, humiliating and offensive situation

Here is an exert from a report Masood made to Tesco: 
Quote:In the act of breaking wind in the claimant’s face, a smelly environment for him because of his race.

[Image: 2ea4d]

Tesco are being a big cagey about the incident and are denying it happening, although the video footage of the guy farting in Masood’s face might beg to differ. I guess they want to work shit out with their lawyers before they get embroiled in a full blown race issue. They could at least sack the dude who farted. It ain’t cool to walk around guffing in peoples faces.

Follow me on Twitter: @ReedeFox
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You