Share:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Study reveals the average Brit would break their mates leg for £5k

24/10/2018, 13:09
Study reveals the average Brit would break their mates leg for £5k
A study has revealed that the average Brit would happily break their best mate's leg for less than £5,000. What a lovely bunch! The study also found that we would break a stranger's leg too but we’d want more cash for that. But you’d probably want to draw up some sort of contract or they could end up suing you for more than you’re worth. 

[Image: 2ecef]

The study was conducted by Lotto Land who wanted to figure out the lengths we would go to get money. Over 2000 employed people were asked a bunch of questions, such as if they'd ever done something stupid for money or if it was a dare or a bet. 39% said they had which I actually thought was pretty low. However, a staggering 33% of people said they would actually eat shit for money. To be fair, it was a hypothetical £1.5 million. I mean I’d eat it out of someone’s anus for that amount.

[Image: 2ecei]

It was also discovered that 28% would get a face tattoo for £100,000. So there you have it, we are literally a bunch of cretins! There is no hope for humanity.

Follow me on Twitter: @ReedeFox
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You
24/10/2018, 13:38
RE: Study reveals the average Brit would break their mates leg for £5k
Yeah it's crazy what some people will do for money, just heard on the radio of 2 separate cases of mid 20's men who committed suicide after racking up online gambling debts of 20K+. Apparently call to helplines on gambling are up 30% over the last 5 years. During the world cup there were a total of 90 minutes of gambling ads. Seems all a bit nasty.

Meanwhile, the adult industry gets a lashing from Page 3 peddlers The Sun for their detriment to society.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/7567281/92...mckinstry/

Probs a few Betfair ads running through that site I'd wager.

Visit us @ https://www.rampant.tv/channels

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You
29/10/2018, 18:25
To be fair FantasticMR, there was about 5760 minutes of football during the world cup (across 64 matches). So 90 minutes of gambling ads is about 1 and a half minutes per match. I think as with anything, considered 'for adult's we all just need to try and control ourselves more. 

Without consequences we would all fuck, drink and gamble until the end of time. But I don't think it is the fault of any of those activities themselves.
Add Thank You
30/10/2018, 22:03
I don't so the surprise with these results. Everyone would love more money and crucially, we want to get it as easily as possible. £1.5 million is more than enough so I wouldn't even think twice if that bowl of shit is put in front of me.
Add Thank You