Share:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Steve O totally fucks up his ear during UFC stunt

23/10/2018, 12:34 (This post was last modified: 23/10/2018, 12:34 by ReedeFox.)
Steve O totally fucks up his ear during UFC stunt
We all know Steve-O as the one from Jackass who did all stunts that no other sane person would take, such as having his ass bitten by a snapping turtle. You’d think after a decade he would have grown up a bit but alas - he’s still up to his old tricks. 

[Image: 2ebz0] 

During a recent stunt with former UFC champion Chuck Liddell, Steve O was attempting to get a cauliflower ear when something went wrong. He ended up with his ear looking like it has been through a mincer. It’s pretty graphic.

[Image: 2eby-] 

It might be time to pack it in now Steve O!

Follow me on Twitter: @ReedeFox
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You
24/10/2018, 15:16
RE: Steve O totally fucks up his ear during UFC stunt
He tried to get cauliflower ear 'something went wrong and he needed stitches' so he glued it to carry on. At that point I think the initial objective is void right? He isn't going to get cauliflower ear if he has already ripped it apart.
Add Thank You
28/10/2018, 00:37
Lol I don't know why a cauliflour looks like that.

dont forget to give me a reputation so I can get a high score :thumb up
Add Thank You
29/10/2018, 17:49
I kind of get your point. I have never really got why its called cauliflower ear when it is just a swollen ball most of the time. Closer to a cabbage if they want to use vegetables.
Add Thank You
29/10/2018, 18:02
When I were wee, my mum used to say if you don't clean your earwax out, you'll be growing potatoes in them ears.
Don't know if that is a common saying but it's another ear related vegetable anecdote for you.
Add Thank You
30/10/2018, 18:25
I think I heard that sometime during my childhood as well. What is the fascination with vegetables in our ears then I wonder. Must of all stemmed from some old wives tale like that one.
Add Thank You
31/10/2018, 06:56
didn't that lunatic get his entire back covered with a tattoo of his face,  along with his name?  is that the height of narcissism or is he being thoughtful , so the guys rooting him up the bum will know who it is?
Add Thank You