Share:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Step inside Germany's all-you-can-bang brothel

20/03/2018, 15:48
Step inside Germany's all-you-can-bang brothel
Since prostitution became legal in Germany in 2002, the country has seen a huge rise in its sex industry, with weird and wonderful brothel concepts popping up all over the place. One of the most controversial ideas is definitely the all-you-can-bang brothel. It works like an all-you-can-eat buffet but instead of food, it's women who are on offer.

[Image: 2bpwe]

Guys pay a flat fee of 99 Euros (£90) and they get to bang as many women as they like between 4pm and 4am. One of the places that offers this service is The King George brothel in Berlin. Here are a few photos of some of the rooms the brothel has. They look pretty murky.

[Image: 2bpwf] [Image: 2bpwg] [Image: 2bpwh] [Image: 2bpwi] [Image: 2bpwj] [Image: 2bpwk] [Image: 2bpwl] [Image: 2bpwm]

If the rough bird with the cigarette is anything to go by, I'd say that the rest of the women who are happy to be part of the all-you-can-bang buffet will be equally as ropey. But whatever floats your boat!

Follow me on Twitter: @ReedeFox
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to ReedeFox for this post:
gymaddict69, loadsofposts69
20/03/2018, 16:00
RE: Step inside Germany's all-you-can-bang brothel
All I see is jank furniture and if they think i'm paying £90 to rub my dick on a mattress they're very much mistaken.

[Image: 22c_1.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to StrumSolo for this post:
gymaddict69
20/03/2018, 16:28
I guess we are talking quantity not quality here. If the bird in the picture is anything to go by, a guy would have to be pretty desperate or very drunk, or maybe both! However, you never know, there could be the odd diamond lurking amongst the mountain of rocks.
Shut up!(0) Add Thank You
21/03/2018, 11:51
Really GrandDuke? REALLY? the odd diamond? That's very optimistic my dear. The bird in the picture is probably the fittest one there!

Follow me on Twitter: @ReedeFox
Add Thank You
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to ReedeFox for this post:
gymaddict69
21/03/2018, 14:09
Tongue [Image: mmmmm-735064.jpg] Tongue

DONT MISS ME TO MUCH OFF TO TURKEY 13TH JUNE FOR A MONTH.SEE YOU IN JULY SOMETIME.COME ON ENGLAND...

Add Thank You
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to loadsofposts69 for this post:
gymaddict69
21/03/2018, 15:06
Bring a packed lunch with you, I bet they charge about 20 euros for a ham sandwich in between.
Add Thank You
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to parkaner for this post:
gymaddict69, loadsofposts69
21/03/2018, 15:49
(21/03/2018, 15:06)parkaner Wrote:  Bring a packed lunch with you, I bet they charge about 20 euros for a ham sandwich in between.
All done.
[Image: mmmmm-136945.jpg]

DONT MISS ME TO MUCH OFF TO TURKEY 13TH JUNE FOR A MONTH.SEE YOU IN JULY SOMETIME.COME ON ENGLAND...

Add Thank You
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to loadsofposts69 for this post:
parkaner, StrumSolo
24/03/2018, 12:06
20 euros for a ham sarnie..remember to eat before you leave and grab a bite after lol. Was really hoping the, ahem, lady of horizontal refreshment in the pic was just some random pic not afiliated with the brothel itself..and there was me about to book the next soddin flight, oh well. Side note : the room with the bed cover with the image of all those people on it..love the little nightstand (now there is a room set up and ready to go lol).
Add Thank You