Share:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Mum & her four daughters have had 13 boob jobs combined

30/04/2018, 15:33 (This post was last modified: 30/04/2018, 16:05 by FantasticMR.)
Mum & her four daughters have had 13 boob jobs combined
Meet the Marshall's - the family who have had 13 boob jobs in total.  Mother Chantal and four of her daughters wanted to accentuate their curves so they all went under the knife to each get a hefty set of knockers.

[Image: 2c98x]

Chantal is a size 32GG after four boob jobs. Daughter Emma, 30, is a 32GG after three ops, Ripley, 21, is a 32DD after one op, Terri, 27, is a 34HH after three ops andcTara, 26, had two ops to take her up to a 34F.

[Image: 2c98w]

The only woman in the family who has natural chebs is 14-year-old Britney, although mum Chantal is already encouraging Britney to get her boobs done when she turns 18. Chantal, who works as a psychic said:

Quote:Britney is 14 going on 30. She idolises her older sisters so we’ve already starting talking about her getting a boob job. At the moment she doesn’t really have what I would say are boobs but I’d like her to follow in her sisters’ footsteps.
I really love the fake look of my girls and I know Britney will go that way when she’s a bit older. I love the idea of us all looking similar and glamorous.

Some real steller parenting there Chantal. I'm sure that's not damaging at all to a young girls self esteem.

Follow me on Twitter: @ReedeFox
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You
30/04/2018, 16:05
RE: Mum & her four daughter have had 13 boob jobs combined
lol!! For fuck sake!! Chantel should be ashamed of herself for trying to influence her teen daughter to get breast implant's. Angry Angry Angry
No, they do not look glamorous.

I LOVE SOCIETY!! *sarcasm*

[Image: Adventure-Time-Starchy-fart.gif]
Add Thank You
01/05/2018, 08:37
RE: Mum & her four daughters have had 13 boob jobs combined
I know right? It's all well and good getting work done herself, but you should NEVER pass your own insecurities on to your kids. It's so wrong.

Follow me on Twitter: @ReedeFox
Add Thank You
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to ReedeFox for this post:
madpolac683
01/05/2018, 10:03
RE: Mum & her four daughters have had 13 boob jobs combined
10/10 would not bang.

Visit us @ https://www.rampant.tv/channels

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You