Share:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Mall Santa got so angry he started telling kids to 'get the fuck out' of his grotto

14/12/2018, 11:16 (This post was last modified: 14/12/2018, 11:24 by ReedeFox.)
Mall Santa got so angry he started telling kids to 'get the fuck out' of his grotto
I've never actually stopped and wondered how freakin annoying it must be to work as Santa during the festive period. I mean I find my nieces and nephews pretty irritating at times so having to deal with random brats on a daily basis sounds like pure torture.

[Image: 2mj-v]

This next story hails from St Ives where a dude took on the role of Santa at the Corn Exchange in Market Hill. All was going well in the grotto until the fire alarms went off which pissed Santa off as people weren't leaving the building quick enough apparently. Here's what one parent had to say about the bizarre incident:

Quote:People were in the process of vacating the building and in came angry Santa swearing using the most vile language, ripping off his hat and beard with steam literally coming from his ears… not too sure why he was so cross?

He was shouting at people to leave, which is exactly what we were doing. Very strange behaviour. My children thankfully didn’t take too much notice. They asked why Santa was being horrible after they heard the crowd outside talking about it.

My friend’s little boy was upset as his dad was carrying him when Santa told them ‘to get the f*ck out’.We told our children he wasn’t the real Santa. He was an imposter and will be going on the naughty list.

Yeah, you can't take on a role as important as Santa Claus and start swearing at kids. Not cool dude. I hope he gets nothing for Christmas.

Follow me on Twitter: @ReedeFox
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to ReedeFox for this post:
JamezZ
14/12/2018, 12:24
RE: Mall Santa got so angry he started telling kids to 'get the fuck out' of his grotto
[Image: 31704534551_50781d92f9_b.jpg] gone mad.

I'll get me coat.

[Image: 22c_1.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to StrumSolo for this post:
FantasticMR, JamezZ
21/01/2019, 23:06
RE: Mall Santa got so angry he started telling kids to 'get the fuck out' of his grotto
I was always told as a kid that the guys dressed as Santa where never actually Santa but more like his representatives. Not condoning his behaviour at all, but do kids generally think that the random grotto santas are the real thing or representations?
Find all posts by this user
Shut up!(0) Add Thank You