Share:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Lovestruck dweeb searches for woman he spoke to for ten minutes whilst on holiday

03/07/2018, 10:20 (This post was last modified: 03/07/2018, 10:24 by ReedeFox.)
Lovestruck dweeb searches for woman he spoke to for ten minutes whilst on holiday
We all love a holiday romance - the canoodling, the romantic strolls along the beach and promises of ever after. But let's face it, they're pretty bloody rare and sometimes completely one-sided, which brings me to my next story.

One dude thought he'd found 'the one' whilst on a lads trip to Portugal, which could be considered super romantic except for the fact that he only spoke to her for 10 minutes. 42-year-old Gary from Nottingham flew to Albufeira with 6 of his mates last week and clocked a hottie during a night out.

[Image: 2d3tb]

He bought her a drink and that was pretty much the end of the story, although Gary's version of events are slightly different:

Quote:It sounds like a soppy love film storyline but all I’ve thought about is her since I’ve got back. She was strikingly beautiful and I was dumb-struck.
I didn’t ask for her number but I can’t stop thinking about her. The waitress came back with the drink and I took it across to her and said ‘that is for a beautiful princess’.
I was love-struck dumb and didn’t say anything else and went to sit back down. I kept looking across at her and about five minutes later she came across and said thank you for the drink and gave me a peck on the cheek.
We asked her where she was from and she said the North East, I said ‘you can be my Vicky Pattison’ and she said ‘I CAN be your Vicky Pattison’.
We asked her name and she said it was Marie before she sat back down.About 10 minutes later the women got up from their table and left and I got up and kissed her on the cheek. She walked out and, like a fool, I let her go.

[Image: 2d3tc]

Fuck me. The woman was literally just being polite and saying thank you for the drink. This dude really has read far too much into the situation. I hope he never catches up with poor Marie, it sounds like she might need a restraining order.

Follow me on Twitter: @ReedeFox
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to ReedeFox for this post:
gymaddict69, Jester62
06/07/2018, 21:32
RE: Lovestruck dweeb searches for woman he spoke to for ten minutes whilst on holiday
Oh bless ya Gary..but that said me ol mate, think you may be writing a smidge more into this than was ever there. Probably should have taken the hint when she originally got up and started to leave without so much as a goodbye (should be onsidered a massive hint). robably didn't do yourself (or our dignity) any favours by chasing after her as she was leaving and basically jumping on her. Gary lad..chalk this up to a memory from your latest hols..and nothing more).
Add Thank You
07/07/2018, 11:42 (This post was last modified: 07/07/2018, 11:54 by Jester62.)
RE: Lovestruck dweeb searches for woman he spoke to for ten minutes whilst on holiday
Hi There Foxy Lady.

Reading Isn't His Only Problem.
Some People " Assume Intent " Where There Is Non.
It's Clearly A Problem With His "Actual " Thought Reasoning Processes.
Learning How To " Actively Think " Requires " Situational Awareness " And A Lack Of Emotional Commitment.
Life Does Not " Revolve " Around " You And Your Misconceptions. ( Meaning - This Man In Question )

But Generally : I Find People Do Not EngageTheir Criticle Faculties In Most Situations.
Old Adage : The Lights On But There's " Nobody " Home.

Regards Jester
Add Thank You
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Jester62 for this post:
gymaddict69
07/07/2018, 23:39
Haha I like stories like this because they help to remind me that I'm not as pathetic as a lot of other people out there. Thanks Gary.
Add Thank You
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to HappyGoLukey for this post:
gymaddict69
08/07/2018, 01:09
Love to go to Greece and meet Vicky Pattison and do some things there.

dont forget to give me a reputation so I can get a high score :thumb up
Add Thank You
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to irishlover for this post:
gymaddict69
08/07/2018, 10:49
And what things would those be, irishlover (got a pretty good idea..probably much the same as i'd like to do..break some plates, enjoy some greek cuisine..oh, what dod you mean that was not what you had in mind lol). Gotta agree with you HappyGoLukey, in the past (especially when on holiday' ive become convinced that a couple of drinks, a dance and a chat constitute love at first sight). Granted, the occassions that happened were many years ago, have woke up to the realities of it all since then (woe is me *insert crying emoji which i can't seem to find*).
Add Thank You