Share:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

I Hate Tights

09/04/2018, 23:20 (This post was last modified: 09/04/2018, 23:23 by GrandDuke.)
I Hate Tights
At the risk of becoming a marked man for these views, I have to say that I HATE tights. Why any lovely girl would want to hide her beautiful legs when they are toned and sexy I have no idea. Especially on a sexy show where you are trying to attract callers, hiding your legs as if they are fat and ugly hardly seems to be the way forward.

The worst of all are black tights. These black tights are the equivalent of a burka for legs. Today Ali was wearing a very sexy black dress which was very short and tight. It showed off her sensational legs and I was very happy about the show to come. Then only 30 minutes in, she was handed a pair of hideous black tights to wear. Not only did she put them on but she kept them on for the remaining 8.5 hours of the show until she went home.

I hate the way that more and more young girls are wearing these sort of tights, even from a very young age at school. One day they will be old and wrinkled and their legs will not be a pretty sight. Wear the tights THEN when they will serve a useful purpose. You won't be young forever, so if you have nice legs show them off. Enjoy the beauty of youth whilst you can. Another case of political correctness gone mad in my opinion.
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You
10/04/2018, 02:20
RE: I Hate Tights
Tanya on Babestation daytime, is a case & point example of this, every shift she wears tights, as god forbid she should accidentally show anything, she's in the wrong job if that's  the case

I could swear Tanya's tights are surgically attached to her legs, as I don't think i've ever actually seen her bare legs before

[Image: Rampant_Sig1_3_zpskdelgeup.jpg]
Add Thank You
10/04/2018, 08:26
[Image: ByJXcsPCMAAR3_u.jpg]

[Image: 22c_1.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You
10/04/2018, 12:42
What is going on? Now today Amy is wearing the same awful black tights that Ali wore yesterday. These are the two of the sexiest girls on the channel, who often show more than the other girls do. But the tights put the mockers on that. They may as well wear trousers their legs are so well covered.

Maybe Babestation have decided they should be censored for TV as they are just too racy? Problem is though they lose their sex appeal instantly.
Shut up!(0) Add Thank You
10/04/2018, 14:07
Pun time

GrandDuke is a tights denier.
Add Thank You
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to parkaner for this post:
GrandDuke
10/04/2018, 14:42
(10/04/2018, 14:07)parkaner Wrote:  Pun time

GrandDuke is a tights denier.

Hold up.

That is sheer speculation.

Add Thank You
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to StrumSolo for this post:
GrandDuke, parkaner
10/04/2018, 15:09
I love em Cool
[Image: mmmmmm-475190.jpg]

If you really love the girl who cares what she wears Biggrin she could wear a bin bag and still look a million dollars Heart
[Image: mmmmmm-305947.png]

DONT MISS ME TO MUCH OFF TO TURKEY 13TH JUNE FOR A MONTH.SEE YOU IN JULY SOMETIME.COME ON ENGLAND...

Shut up!(0) Add Thank You
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to loadsofposts69 for this post:
kooky_007, StrumSolo
10/04/2018, 15:54 (This post was last modified: 10/04/2018, 16:02 by kooky_007.)
Indeed, Tanya is the worst protagonist pertaining to tights. Although seen her without in her early days. Got nice thick toned legs so why she covering up now? Cellulite? Biggrin

As for tights in general, if it is not part of an office attire, then it is plain silly. Dodgy

[Image: MCXxV3ox.gif]
Add Thank You
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to kooky_007 for this post:
GrandDuke
10/04/2018, 15:55
(09/04/2018, 23:20)GrandDuke Wrote:  At the risk of becoming a marked man for these views, I have to say that I HATE tights. Why any lovely girl would want to hide her beautiful legs when they are toned and sexy I have no idea. Especially on a sexy show where you are trying to attract callers, hiding your legs as if they are fat and ugly hardly seems to be the way forward.

The worst of all are black tights. These black tights are the equivalent of a burka for legs. Today Ali was wearing a very sexy black dress which was very short and tight. It showed off her sensational legs and I was very happy about the show to come. Then only 30 minutes in, she was handed a pair of hideous black tights to wear. Not only did she put them on but she kept them on for the remaining 8.5 hours of the show until she went home.

I hate the way that more and more young girls are wearing these sort of tights, even from a very young age at school. One day they will be old and wrinkled and their legs will not be a pretty sight. Wear the tights THEN when they will serve a useful purpose. You won't be young forever, so if you have nice legs show them off. Enjoy the beauty of youth whilst you can. Another case of political correctness gone mad in my opinion.

You are so lucky really lucky Biggrin that you are getting some positive comments returned.Soon as I said I HATE tattoos every one was on my back and I got banned Sad I have come to accept them especially as Kandi has them Cool

DONT MISS ME TO MUCH OFF TO TURKEY 13TH JUNE FOR A MONTH.SEE YOU IN JULY SOMETIME.COME ON ENGLAND...

Add Thank You
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to loadsofposts69 for this post:
GrandDuke
10/04/2018, 15:59
(10/04/2018, 15:55)loadsofposts69 Wrote:  
(09/04/2018, 23:20)GrandDuke Wrote:  At the risk of becoming a marked man for these views, I have to say that I HATE tights. Why any lovely girl would want to hide her beautiful legs when they are toned and sexy I have no idea. Especially on a sexy show where you are trying to attract callers, hiding your legs as if they are fat and ugly hardly seems to be the way forward.

You are so lucky really lucky Biggrin that you are getting some positive comments returned.Soon as I said I HATE tattoos every one was on my back and I got banned Sad I have come to accept them especially as Kandi has them Cool 

It's alright goons, i think he's just as much of a dick as you are  Heart

Add Thank You
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to StrumSolo for this post:
loadsofposts69