Share:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Guy creates fake package that leave thieves covered in glitter & fart spray

18/12/2018, 13:46
Guy creates fake package that leave thieves covered in glitter & fart spray
I’m fortunate to have never had any packages stolen from right outside my front door but if I did, I would definitely be plotting my revenge. But I know that whatever plan I hatched would pale in comparison to the elaborate does of karma this dude dished out to some thieving scumbags. 

[Image: 2ml1c] 

YouTuber and engineer Mark Rober came up with a cunning plan after he had several packages go missing from his front porch after the company said they had been delivered. He decided to create a fake package that would not only give the thieves a big old dose of karma but also film their reaction. In the video, he describes step-by-step how he made it and explained that the whole process took him six months. It’s proper elaborate & techie stuff! 

[Image: 2ml1a]

First, he put a spring in the box which would release a fuck load of glitter all of the thief, then a spray canister would pump out fart spray every 30 seconds. The package also had a GPS tracker that let Mark know when the box has been moved, meaning he can track the thief’s movements. Check out the video, it’s pretty impressive:

How awesome is that?! Obviously any normal person wouldn’t have the know-how to create something like this but I feel like this dude is flying the flag for victims of package thieves everywhere. I salute you, Mark!

Follow me on Twitter: @ReedeFox
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to ReedeFox for this post:
JamezZ, Jester62, parkaner
18/12/2018, 13:47
RE: Guy creates fake package that leave thieves covered in glitter & fart spray
Oh what fun.

Fucking smart arse.

[Image: 2tzcx]

Add Thank You
18/12/2018, 14:20
Just think, if this guy wasn't so "cheeky" using glitter and farts he could have easily have the makings of the dude from the Saw movies. Maybe he's hiding in plain sight.

Visit us @ https://www.rampant.tv/channels

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You
18/12/2018, 15:37
Glitter is too friendly. Try setting it up to squirt mackerel juice or crab additive. These things are truly minging especially when they've been sitting in your fishing box for a couple of years.

[Image: q18WfC5.jpg]
Add Thank You
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to parkaner for this post:
Jester62
19/12/2018, 07:15
i'm with you parkaner. something more permanent and nasty would be better. stale urine with long lasting dye, 4 week old milk, skunk scent is meant to be pretty good too. anyway, stuff em. thieving bastards
Add Thank You
13/01/2019, 00:43
Amazon are looking into drones/robots that fly or drive up to your house and then alert you it is outside. You go and take your item from inside the drone/robot and it leaves. Personally I think we will see parcel stealing increase with that
Add Thank You