Share:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Dude reveals what it was like to be addicted to GHB & chemsex

18/10/2018, 10:29
Dude reveals what it was like to be addicted to GHB & chemsex
I know zilch about GHB or chemsex - in fact I’d never even heard of the term ‘chemsex’ until now so it’s always nice to learn something new. One dude is spilling the beans on his insane five-year GHB addiction and it’s a proper mental insight. 

[Image: 2e9ow] 

27-year-old Tom Jenkins was bang on the GHB for five years and would regularly attend sex parties where him and other attendees were all high as balls. He’d apparently be so wasted that he didn’t even know who he was having sex with half the time. Eww

[Image: 2e9ox] 

Tom got the wake up call he needed when he nearly had to have his leg amputated after it became infected due to the GHB injections. He quit the drugs and now volunteers at a charity that warns other people about the dangers of GHB and chemsex parties. Here’s what Tom has to say about his previous lifestyle: 
Quote:I know three people who died from GHB and I have heard about a lot more, it was so easy to misjudge the amount to take. It was a case of being either really high or dead.

I would come around and someone would be having sex with me, I would have no idea who it is was but I knew it would be happening and I could tell they were half way through. Because the drug has such a short half life in the body when people die and are finally tested for drugs it more often than not has disappeared. So we do not know exactly how many people GHB is killing, unlike alcohol, crack, heroin and ecstasy.

Anecdotally we know there are lots of young men dying but because we do not have the statistics to back it up there is no pubic outcry and no funding to research the scale of the problem.

It started off just taking it at the weekends, just to get away from the world. Then over time it became a daily thing, and then in the end I needed it every hour. It was enjoyable some of the time. I used to go to chemsex parties all the time. But what started as a weekend thing ended up being an everyday thing.There was a lot of sex but I was also doing a lot of other drugs. I would phone my dealer and the more I bought the cheaper they would be.He would come down and drop cocaine, ecstasy, ketamine and GHB down. But it was the GHB I was addicted to. It also wrecked my insides, I always had stomach ulcers so I would be in agony.

I got to the stage when I was having GHB every 30 minutes, and if I did not have it I would ‘cluck’. I see some of the people I used to hang around with now and again, I can tell they are still using GHB, I am just thankful I survived to tell the tale.

Damn, that sounds fucking brutal! I’m glad he’s managed to turn his life around. Hopefully his story will stop other people from going down the same path.

Follow me on Twitter: @ReedeFox
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to ReedeFox for this post:
FantasticMR
18/10/2018, 11:34
RE: Dude reveals what it was like to be addicted to GHB & chemsex
Makes you proud to be British !

[Image: 2tzcx]

Add Thank You
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Hilary Briss for this post:
FantasticMR
18/10/2018, 11:49
(18/10/2018, 11:34)Hilary Briss Wrote:  Makes you proud to be British !

You can't spell GHB without good old GB can you.

[Image: 2e9qe]

Visit us @ https://www.rampant.tv/channels

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You
18/10/2018, 13:47
guy: aye deanzo what u doin tonite
other guy: takin my munter out lyk?
guy:eyeoo get her bucked (GHB)
Add Thank You