Share:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Driver tested positive for every drug imaginable

15/08/2018, 10:47
Driver tested positive for every drug imaginable
If you're going to get smashed off your tits on booze and drugs it's probably best to not drive a car afterwards - y'know, so you don't accidentally kill someone.

[Image: 2dltj]

One dude from northern Spain clearly didn't get the memo because he was pulled over and tested positive for every single drug that the police could test him for. We're talking cannabis, amphetamines, methamphetamine, cocaine, opiates and alcohol in his blood.

[Image: 2dlti]

The guy was fined €1,000 for failing the breathalyzer test and received six points on his licence on the spot. He was also fined an additional €1,000 for failing the drugs test and received another six points. And we all know what 12 points means don't we?! Yup, the dude lost his licence and his car was impounded. What a nutter. Is it wrong that I want to party with him?!

Follow me on Twitter: @ReedeFox
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to ReedeFox for this post:
Jester62
15/08/2018, 19:27 (This post was last modified: 15/08/2018, 19:29 by Jester62.)
RE: Driver tested positive for every drug imaginable
(15/08/2018, 10:47)ReedeFox Wrote:  If you're going to get smashed off your tits on booze and drugs it's probably best to not drive a car afterwards - y'know, so you don't accidentally kill someone.

[Image: 2dltj]

One dude from northern Spain clearly didn't get the memo because he was pulled over and tested positive for every single drug that the police could test him for. We're talking cannabis, amphetamines, methamphetamine, cocaine, opiates and alcohol in his blood.

[Image: 2dlti]

Hi There Foxy Lady.

To Answer Your Question - Yes Very Wrong , But Ending On A Positive Note , You Can Party With Me And The Mrs Instead,lol.

Regards Jester

The guy was fined €1,000 for failing the breathalyzer test and received six points on his licence on the spot. He was also fined an additional €1,000 for failing the drugs test and received another six points. And we all know what 12 points means don't we?! Yup, the dude lost his licence and his car was impounded. What a nutter. Is it wrong that I want to party with him?!
Add Thank You
16/08/2018, 00:54
RE: Driver tested positive for every drug imaginable
Lol I can dance like that but I don't need to take any drugs.

dont forget to give me a reputation so I can get a high score :thumb up
Add Thank You