Share:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Cleaner trashes woman's flat and passes out after drinking all the booze

04/10/2018, 09:21
Cleaner trashes woman's flat and passes out after drinking all the booze
When you hire a company to come in and clean your house, you don't expect to come home to find your living room strewn with sozzled cleaners who decided to raid you booze cabinet. That's pretty bloody unprofessional.

A New York woman who recently hired a cleaning company to clean her swanky pad had the shock of her life when she walked in to discover that they had trashed the place instead. Genevieve Snow had hired two women from Joanna’s Cleaning Service in Brooklyn, which cost a whopping $245 for four hours work. They were meant to be finished my midday but when her housemate came home around 6pm she was stunned at what she saw.

[Image: 2e3mw] [Image: 2e3mx][Image: 2e3my]

Yikes. What a mess. The cleaners t-shirt seems pretty fitting though - 'eat, drink and be merry'. Seems like she took that slogan a bit too literally.

[Image: 2e3mv]

After a few back and forth emails to the company's owner, Genevieve is still yet to receive any reimbursement. However, she has been offered a few days of free cleaning. I don't know why she seems so upset at this offer, they clearly did such a fabulous job the last time.

[Image: 2e3n6] [Image: 2e3n7][Image: 2e3n9] [Image: 2e3na][Image: 2e3nb] [Image: 2e3nc] 

Yeah I don't think I'd want any cleaning done either. What would they do next time? Shit on her pillow?! Either way, it doesn't look like Genevieve will be seeing any money anytime soon.

Follow me on Twitter: @ReedeFox
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to ReedeFox for this post:
FantasticMR
04/10/2018, 10:49
RE: Cleaner trashes woman's flat and passes out after drinking all the booze
Just what you want when someone has fucked with loads of your stuff, a sob story. This whole exchange is madness.

Visit us @ https://www.rampant.tv/channels

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You
04/10/2018, 13:46
RE: Cleaner trashes woman's flat and passes out after drinking all the booze
I know right? Was she actually expecting sympathy. Like bitch, do your damn job or get the fuck out!

Follow me on Twitter: @ReedeFox
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You