Share:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Cheerleader in deep shit after bribing students with weed brownies

04/10/2018, 14:14
Cheerleader in deep shit after bribing students with weed brownies
Fortunately, I have no idea what it's like to be popular in an American high school but I can imagine it's pretty cut-throat. Thankfully, we're a little more sane over on this side of the pond and don't have to do shit like vote for your favourite homecoming queen. But over in the states, it's a huge deal - so much so that girls have actually been near suicidal after not winning the crown. 

[Image: 2e3r7]

It's so important to these girls that they will literally do anything to get the votes in, including bribing their fellow students with weed brownies, like the unnamed 17 year old in this story. The student from Hartford High School in Michigan decided to offer her classmates hash brownies in exchange for their votes. She even put some of the brownies in the football team’s homecoming week goodie bags. It's a pretty decent campaign to be fair.

[Image: 2e3r1]

Sadly for her, the tactic was a bit too risky, and the police had to get involved. The cops managed to recover three of the twelve brownies that were baked, warning that the other nine may have been eaten. No shit! Here's what Officer Michael Prince had to say about it all:

Quote:The school is taking this very seriously.They are doing their own investigation, and they’re just starting to turn over some of the statements from the students possibly involved or witnesses.

You've got to admire the effort this girl has gone to to just to get what she wants. I mean it was pretty stupid, but weren't we all stupid at 17?! She's definitely a politician in the making!

Follow me on Twitter: @ReedeFox
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You
05/10/2018, 10:02
RE: Cheerleader in deep shit after bribing students with weed brownies
That cheerleader is going places. At least she came through with the promised goods, unlike the Brexit based NHS promises.

Visit us @ https://www.rampant.tv/channels

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You
06/10/2018, 01:04
RE: Cheerleader in deep shit after bribing students with weed brownies
Lol I would vote for her if she gave me one.

dont forget to give me a reputation so I can get a high score :thumb up
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You