Share:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to cap guide
11/12/2011, 15:04
How to cap guide
First you need to select which way you want to take your caps you can either use print screen or use a programe like i do

heres a few links to some free programes

Screen Hunter Free

Gadwin Print Screen

ScreenShot

once you have taken your caps would recommend follow dVious guide How to upload pics

[Image: e986mb.gif][Image: k4ysfq.jpg]

fMR is my lover and we are not ashamed of our love.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
20/02/2012, 18:44
RE: How to cap guide
im going to try one of them out but id like to throw my own way in from the iphone download an app called splashtop from the app store and download it for your laptop snyc the too and your laptop screen will now be on your iphone then use the screen shot thing on the iphone
Find all posts by this user
20/02/2012, 18:48
I just use print screen which i imagine is quite a bit slower than just using one of those programs, but i`ve gotten used to using print screen and have got many caps doing it that way so don`t see the point in changing but good to know some alternatives if i ever change my mind.

Regularly adding new modelling shots and caps of Jessica Lloyd to the forum, also have a few links to some of her vids if anyone wants to see them just message me and ask and i will message you the links back.
[Image: 3444efb.gif]
13/03/2012, 17:29
BUMP!
Never seen this before, but I often get asked how to cap the show.

Thought it deserved a bump, good job warchyld!!

P.S, When taking caps, make sure not to include your pin, displayed at the bottom of the page!!!

Twitter: @dVious_Rampant

Running away with Anna Kendrick, Goodbye!
13/03/2012, 17:47
Another really quick and easy way that I used before, using my iphone. Have the video screen open & playing. The press both the top (power) button and the front (home) button at the same time. A photo will then be saved in to you photos for you to upload later.
I believe this also works for iPad users too.
13/03/2012, 17:59
(13/03/2012, 17:47)10bal01 Wrote:  Another really quick and easy way that I used before, using my iphone. Have the video screen open & playing. The press both the top (power) button and the front (home) button at the same time. A photo will then be saved in to you photos for you to upload later.

I figured that out last night whilst facetiming my gf, she was not happy when I messaged her a pic of her tits straight after :)

Twitter: @dVious_Rampant

Running away with Anna Kendrick, Goodbye!
13/03/2012, 18:24
(13/03/2012, 17:59)dVIOUS Wrote:  
(13/03/2012, 17:47)10bal01 Wrote:  Another really quick and easy way that I used before, using my iphone. Have the video screen open & playing. The press both the top (power) button and the front (home) button at the same time. A photo will then be saved in to you photos for you to upload later.

I figured that out last night whilst facetiming my gf, she was not happy when I messaged her a pic of her tits straight after :)

I have done someting simular when I used to work away, captured a video of my Wife (GF at the time) having a webcam session together, then emailed it to her the next day. Can't remember the exact reply but it repeatedly contained the words "fuck", "fucking" and "delete"
10/06/2012, 21:10
What does everyone recommend for screenshots? Id like one that does every 15secs say...
10/06/2012, 21:14
i use screen hunter pro but cant say how i got it on here lol

[Image: e986mb.gif][Image: k4ysfq.jpg]

fMR is my lover and we are not ashamed of our love.