Share:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

KILLER CLOWNS ARE BACK AND SCARING THE FUCK OUT OF PROSTITUTES

26/08/2016, 14:29 (This post was last modified: 26/08/2016, 14:29 by ReedeFox.)
KILLER CLOWNS ARE BACK AND SCARING THE FUCK OUT OF PROSTITUTES
For some reason I never get tired of seeing people running for their lives in this hilarious killer clown prank. There can't be much scarier that thinking you're about to die at the hands of a murderous clown. It's got to be pretty terrifying!

[Image: 19r4v]

This latest prank from the clowns sees them scaring the shit out of couples and hookers using their rusty old chainsaw. Classic!

Follow me on Twitter: @ReedeFox
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to ReedeFox for this post:
gymaddict69
26/08/2016, 22:09
RE: KILLER CLOWNS ARE BACK AND SCARING THE FUCK OUT OF PROSTITUTES
Oh, clowns do get aa bad press dont they. Given their antics in this vid..is it any suprise lol. Awesome job by the clowns. Wonder how many of those being chased simply had issues with being chased by a chainsaw and how many had issues with clowns in general. Fair play to the prostitutes..at least, despite being on the floor, at least one of them was trying to give the lown a kicking. As chance would have it im going out partying / clubbing Halloween weekend this year dressed as a famous clown..oh, its gonna be awesome.
Add Thank You
31/08/2016, 12:19
The prostitute giving the clown those kicks were cracking me up lol I'd say the fear is mainly down to the chainsaw, the clown costumes are like the icing on the cake. That popcorn one would have scared the shit out of me though
Add Thank You
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Jackdalad for this post:
gymaddict69
31/08/2016, 12:36
(26/08/2016, 22:09)gymaddict69 Wrote:  Oh, clowns do get aa  bad press dont they. Given their antics in this vid..is it any suprise lol. Awesome job by the clowns. Wonder how many of those being chased simply had issues with being chased by a chainsaw and how many had issues with clowns in general. Fair play to the prostitutes..at least, despite being on the floor, at least one of them was trying to give the lown a kicking. As chance would have it im going out partying / clubbing Halloween weekend this year dressed as a famous clown..oh, its gonna be awesome.

Are you going as 'IT', John Wayne Gacy or someone else? JWG is definitely the creepiest although the play they did of him for American Horror Story made it less scary.

Visit us @ https://www.rampant.tv/channels

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to FantasticMR for this post:
gymaddict69
31/08/2016, 12:38 (This post was last modified: 31/08/2016, 12:38 by FantasticMR.)
As a kid these guys scared the crap out of me without even seeing the film, think this one is due for a reboot soon too.

[Image: 19sdn]

Visit us @ https://www.rampant.tv/channels

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to FantasticMR for this post:
gymaddict69
04/09/2016, 12:02
Killer Klowns from outer space..how epic is that. As soon as i saw the picthure i instantly recognised it even if i cant recall seeing the film. Right, time to have a looksee online, am getting an 80's cheese ***** classic vibe from it and that begs to be done. I say a famous clown but only famous to those that hve seen the show in question..the clown im refering to is of course Twisty the clown from American Horror Story, have got the full over the head mask and the costume as well. The mask itself (with the detachable mouthpiece) is absolutely gorgeous, worth every penny. Oh, thats gonna be one epic night.
Add Thank You