Share:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Merc-AMG GT R vs 911 GT3 RS vs BMW M4 GTS - Chris Harris Drives

04/08/2017, 17:14 (This post was last modified: 04/08/2017, 17:23 by StrumSolo.)
Merc-AMG GT R vs 911 GT3 RS vs BMW M4 GTS - Chris Harris Drives
So which is best?  Definitely not the BMW, and while the Merc scores well the Porsche is, as always, still the winner.

Sort of spoiled the surprise there but but that doesn't mean you shouldn't watch the video. Shit's hella drifty...

We all in agreement that we'd have the Porsche given the choice?  Good, glad that's settled.

[Image: 22c_1.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You
20/08/2017, 13:30
RE: Merc-AMG GT R vs 911 GT3 RS vs BMW M4 GTS - Chris Harris Drives
And it really does. Over the years they’ve all tried and been pummelled: BMW, Mercedes, Maserati, Audi – even Ferrari has never produced a machine that could match an RS’s mix of driver appeal, speed and stubborn durability.

At this point, I’d be tempted to introduce the Mercedes-AMG GT R with a note of inevitable disappointment. But even before I’d driven it, just one look at the list of modifications Mercedes has slapped onto its GT sports car identifies this as the most serious challenger the Porsche has ever encountered. Remember when Drago’s torso was first unveiled? Gulp. And, yes, I’ll stop with the Rocky references now.
Find all posts by this user
Shut up!(0) Add Thank You