Share:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Arrow
11/11/2017, 00:51
RE: Arrow
As for this weeks uk broadcast episode of 'Arrow', as seems to be the case with the sky one dc  shows this time around..what a tremendoius let down. On the upside #SPOILER# its good to see fFinch from ' Person Of Interest' still getting work. However, to say he has been blatantly typecast in this is an understatement. If it turns out that he and Bad Laurel are the villians this seasonn..colour me not impressed. Something is very, very off with this new season of 'Arrow'.
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
18/11/2017, 00:59
Hmm, ok, i will admit, besides the very, very predictable episode closer , the most ecent uk broadcast episode of 'Arrow' this season was the strongest for me (even if Slade does seem to have lost some of his killer instinct). Any episode that so heavily featured Oliver and Slade was destine to be a good one though..and it didnt disapoint (atleast thats one arrowverse show that didnt this week..ooh).
23/12/2017, 15:46
A good few wees on from my last post about 'Arrow' Hae still been watching it but, suffice to say, it hasnt exactly been setting my world alight. Is it just me or, with the possible exception of Supergirl's..how much to the villians suck on the arrowverse sky 1 dc shows in their current seasons. Suppose it was atleast it was in good compant with 'the Flash' in that the pre christmas break episode was hugely underwhelming. This show has really dropped the ball this season.