Share:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Arrow
07/07/2014, 10:06
RE: Arrow
He's gonna be a busy boy so he won't have time for her now he has super powers, although he's gonna be super fast, so probably will have more time. I don't think you'll see very much of them together in either show.
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
11/07/2014, 13:12
Yeah there's probably not going to be any shared screentime, but a reference would be nice, seems lazy to write it in and just drop it entirely.
On a sidenote, related to the spin off, the cousin of the lead actor of Arrow has been cast as a hero in the Flash, think it said the character was called the Atom (can't remember where i read it).

Regularly adding new modelling shots and caps of Jessica Lloyd to the forum, also have a few links to some of her vids if anyone wants to see them just message me and ask and i will message you the links back.
[Image: 3444efb.gif]
11/07/2014, 15:52
Yeah his name is robbie amell and he was on that show the tomorrow people that got cancelled, never saw it so don't know if he's a good actor or not. All three shows were on same network, so I think the arrow is pulling some strings.
12/07/2014, 13:22
Well i did see him in the Tomorrow people, but i didn't think he was very good personally, but then i thought it was a really bad show so it could have been down to (what i considered to be) bad writing.
I'm guessing the fact that the Arrow lead was his relative helped him get the part.

Regularly adding new modelling shots and caps of Jessica Lloyd to the forum, also have a few links to some of her vids if anyone wants to see them just message me and ask and i will message you the links back.
12/07/2014, 15:49
I saw the emmy awards list and was very surprised that arrow didn't get a stunt coordination or choreography nomination. I know they're small awards, but that's a couple of the things they do really well.
18/07/2014, 10:02
I think it's one of Arrow's most consistent qualities the stunts/fights, even if when you watch it on Sky they have an annoying habit of cutting it to within an inch of its life. I remember one of the fights in the first series was so badly edited to cut things out it was barely there.

18/07/2014, 21:09
I'm intrigued to see where Arrow is going to go season 3 now that everyone seems to know the secret.

Saw the shots from the shooting they have already done and Lance has got an interesting new look going on with that haircut. Disappointed about Sarah though.

'Anyway, he's an undead. I don't see how you can save undeads. It's a sort of contradiction in terms.'
'A dichotomy,' said the Bursar helpfully.
'Oh, I don't think surgery is involved.'
28/07/2014, 12:54
They revealed a shot of Roy's new crime fighting outfit
http://www.zap2it.com/blogs/arrow_season...me-2014-07
Looks pretty good actually, apparently also taking on the name Arsenal, I honestly thought they would go with red Arrow.

28/07/2014, 15:25
Just saw the new trailer looks like it should be quite good season. Looks like oliver and felicity are gonna get it on, which means it probably won't end well for them, especially her.
31/07/2014, 15:55
Speaking of the trailer, for those that haven't seen it

Looks ok, i don't think they will actually settle on any one relationship, they get more melodrama out of being able to hint at Oliver with Laurel, Sara and Felicity.
The trailer does kind of giveaway the cliffhanger for one of the characters from the previous series finale though.