Share:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Arrow
27/06/2014, 15:01
RE: Arrow
Yeah a fair few people have found out, so for the trained detective to remain totally oblivious for much longer would be plain stupid. Takes a lot of training to play the lead in a comic series or film now, can't really get away with not, even if they don't do all the stunts they have to look the part.
I have seen some recent pics of Katie Cassidy (Laurel) and it looks like she's been hitting the gym, further evidence towards her character taking the Black Canary role.

Regularly adding new modelling shots and caps of Jessica Lloyd to the forum, also have a few links to some of her vids if anyone wants to see them just message me and ask and i will message you the links back.
[Image: 3444efb.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
27/06/2014, 19:31
It's gonna be hard for her to look believable as a crime fighter. If she didn't have big tits she'd look anorexic. Wonder if his sister will turn into a supervillian now she's with her dad.
01/07/2014, 15:46
Provided she gets physically less skinny (which she seems to be doing), i'll be able to buy Laurel as a crimefighter, she learned some self defence from her dad and could learn more from Oliver. I could never really buy Thea as a danger if they tried to make her a villian or whatever though.

Regularly adding new modelling shots and caps of Jessica Lloyd to the forum, also have a few links to some of her vids if anyone wants to see them just message me and ask and i will message you the links back.
01/07/2014, 22:45
Laurel would have to bulk up quite a bit for me, plus I love how it doesn't take much or long for people in shows to learn how to fight and hang with trained fighters.
04/07/2014, 13:41
Like the show didn't think I would when I started watching season one I stopped half way through episode one as it wasn't appealing to me but I was bored one day so I went back and now can't get enough of it really enjoyed season two and looking forward to 3. I liked the cross over of the flash episode was good.

Is anyone watching the new show the flash
04/07/2014, 23:45
I don't think I'll be, it looks kinda cheesy to me and i think the graphics are gonna be terrible. Plus I can only imagine what the teen melodrama will be like in that. I only really like the darker moments in arrow and i don't think they'll be many in flash.
05/07/2014, 00:54
I watched the first episode of the flash which had another cross over of arrow, the graphics and effects are good but not great they are flashy and over the top. I do see that it's gona be a lot more light hearted with the whole wonder boy I'm going to save the word complex and the will she wont she love me
05/07/2014, 15:29
I've seen the trailer for the Flash spin off, the very long extended one, but i'm not entirely sold on it, the effects look decent but i'm still not sure i buy that actor in the role (was ok as a guest spot on arrow but have doubts he can carry a series). Will give it a watch if i get chance though.
Does seem, based on the trailer, that they have totally ignored the romance plotline they were building between Barry and Felicity in Arrow.

05/07/2014, 17:09
I think that they just used Barry as a way to show that oliver was into felicity and was jealous. I don't think they had planned take it any further. I doubt she could go full time on two shows.
07/07/2014, 01:40
Obviously they can't have one character on two shows, but I'm hoping for at least a passing reference. Purely because it will seem very lazy to me if that plot point is just ignored and not even mentioned again.