Share:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Arrow
03/06/2014, 20:50
RE: Arrow
Haha, yeah she has that same droopy face squint eye look expression for everything. Alot about the show annoys me, but easily one of the best things about it for me. What don't u like about him?
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
03/06/2014, 21:46
Yeah the actress that plays Sara is not a good actress, terrible at expressing convincing emotion.
It's not all the time just at times he comes off as a hypocrite, other vigilantes he hunts because apparently no one is allowed to be a vigilante but him or the people he works with and lets them,
in the first series he goes on at diggle for keeping secrets yet only tells the people who are there to help him important things that relate to his past when he absolutely has to and he is kind of whiny at times.

It's not all the time, just certain moments in the show he comes off incredibly annoying.

Regularly adding new modelling shots and caps of Jessica Lloyd to the forum, also have a few links to some of her vids if anyone wants to see them just message me and ask and i will message you the links back.
[Image: 3444efb.gif]
04/06/2014, 16:03
I get ya, I thought that abit with the double standards he has and alot of the time only tells people things when he has no other option. Like most shows it has its faults.
04/06/2014, 20:11
Exactly no show is without faults so most of the time those issues don't hinder my enjoyment of this all that much, it just means there are certain parts of select episodes that get a little annoying.

It's becoming less of an issue as of series 2, was more prevelant in series 1.

Regularly adding new modelling shots and caps of Jessica Lloyd to the forum, also have a few links to some of her vids if anyone wants to see them just message me and ask and i will message you the links back.
04/06/2014, 22:00
I didn't mind Sara because it meant we got Black Canary.

I think what I like about Arrow is that although SHIELD touches on the Marvel Universe (I know it's had Sif and Fury) all the DC characters actually turning up in the show is a lot more interesting.

'Anyway, he's an undead. I don't see how you can save undeads. It's a sort of contradiction in terms.'
'A dichotomy,' said the Bursar helpfully.
'Oh, I don't think surgery is involved.'
17/06/2014, 00:08
There's talk that laurel will take over as the black canary which I really hope isn't true, plus I really hate when really skinny women are made to be tough, when she hits people it's really not believable.
17/06/2014, 15:09
Well i know in the comics Laurel is the Black Canary, the sister doesn't exist i don't think, she was created for the show, so it would be closer to the original character if she did become the canary.
But then a lot of the show is doing things very different from the comics so not guaranteed.

19/06/2014, 00:20
That's why I'm thinking she will become some kind of vigilante next season. The talk of her lookin good in sara's jacket, her shooting the bow and her having some fight scenes.
22/06/2014, 15:07
They did improve the Laurel character towards the end of the last series so i wouldn't be against her becoming the Canary (I never liked Sara anyway), although i think if Detective Lance has a big role again in the next series it would make sense for them to have him figure out who the Arrow is, or even just hint that he knows but doesn't care who he is, getting a bit ridiculous for a detective to be that clueless.

22/06/2014, 22:28
Also considering the amount of other people who know that aren't trained detectives either. Just seen some vids on youtube of Stephen amell training, im guessing he does most of his own stunts.