Share:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Arrow
27/05/2014, 00:40
Arrow
Anyone been watching the latest series of this?
It took about most of the first series to get into it but the second series was overall very good, even if the disguise is still kinda ridiculous. Good series 2 finale though and there is a guaranteed third series.

There was a thread for this before in tv (remember posting on it) but for some reason it's not there anymore, I double checked to make sure before creating another.

Regularly adding new modelling shots and caps of Jessica Lloyd to the forum, also have a few links to some of her vids if anyone wants to see them just message me and ask and i will message you the links back.
[Image: 3444efb.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
27/05/2014, 11:28
RE: Arrow
Tried watching it in season one but found the series boring and only made it through half of it. While it is good for the show that it improved over time but I do not see myself going back to the show in the near or distant future.
27/05/2014, 19:27
If you had of stuck with it you may have started to like it, it was a lot more patchy in the first series and didn't have the best start (but then most shows don't hit their stride in the first series) if you were to give it another try you would have to start from series one though.

Regularly adding new modelling shots and caps of Jessica Lloyd to the forum, also have a few links to some of her vids if anyone wants to see them just message me and ask and i will message you the links back.
29/05/2014, 21:46
I watch it but I hate the teen melodrama of it, not quite as bad as the first series for it. They also make the women in it hateful, like laurel, Sarah and Thea. Roy's story story bored me. When oliver or slade are in a scene it usually good, as are the flashbacks and the fight scenes are good.
30/05/2014, 16:48
I think the melodrama in the show is a result of the network that made it, to appeal in part to a younger audience. They balanced that better with the plot and action than the first series but it's never going to go away entirely.
Roy's story i would have found more interesting if they didn't draw it out as long as they did.

30/05/2014, 17:35
I agree totally with you about the network if it was on hbo, fx, amc or it would be amazing. Yeah completely dragged his story out and I don't buy him as a tough guy either. I wonder how much slade will be in it next season?
01/06/2014, 02:57
I'm certain Slade will be in the show again in series 3, he is one of the best things about the show so it would be stupid to have him not appear again. Roy should be better in series 3 as well since he's developed into full hero at the end of 2 so will probably be shown doing more.

01/06/2014, 15:35
It is by far the best superhero show on at the moment. It's wiping the floor with Marvel's SHIELD and I'm a Marvel fan.

Everyone is more interesting and I personally find them less whiny and annoying that the supposed super special secret agents of SHIELD.

Plus: HARLEY QUINN

'Anyway, he's an undead. I don't see how you can save undeads. It's a sort of contradiction in terms.'
'A dichotomy,' said the Bursar helpfully.
'Oh, I don't think surgery is involved.'
01/06/2014, 16:39
I just think we'll see slade in small cameos. I wonder if we'll see the list again because it's kinda vanished since the first series and it was one of the main parts of the show.
03/06/2014, 19:04
@thisscotsman
Even though i do like this i still find Agents of Shield to be better, i find Oliver hard to like at times and i'm glad Sara is gone because i found her increasingly annoying as she appeared more (didn't help that the actress only seemed to have one expression for every emotion).