Share:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

THE WORLD'S FASTEST LAWNMOWER

30/04/2014, 17:21 (This post was last modified: 30/04/2014, 17:22 by StrumSolo.)
THE WORLD'S FASTEST LAWNMOWER
Just in time for summer, Honda have developed this, the Mean Mower!

1.0 litre motorcycle engine, six-speed gearbox, 0-60 in 4 seconds and a top speed of 116 mph!

But does it get right up to the edges? Has it got one of those grass compacter things you get on a Flymo?

We'll never know, it's not for sale. Shame.

[Image: 11xdl]
[Image: 11xdm]

[Image: 22c_1.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to StrumSolo for this post:
vip Haisj31kg4 Haisj31kg4, Timm24
23/05/2014, 14:43
RE: THE WORLD'S FASTEST LAWNMOWER
this mower is ace saw it in top gear mag but haven't seen any vids of it till now thanks scotty for posting this. would love to see the reactions of people if they were to just jump on and test it as part of a marketing campaign.
Find all posts by this user
Shut up!(0) Add Thank You
23/05/2014, 15:32 (This post was last modified: 23/05/2014, 15:33 by Timm24.)
that's beautiful

shouldn't really be called the fastest mower though i don't think. it's just the fastest thing on four wheels with mowing thingy attached to it. the fastest mower would be if it could mow a lawn really fast...

[Image: ddddd_102.gif]
Add Thank You
16/03/2015, 21:09
Wow a fast lawnmower loool, pretty nuts im not gonna lie but i reckon ill stick to my standard lawn mower considering i dont bloody cut the grass that often anyhow haha, nice to know ive seen the bugatti of lawnmowers haha
Add Thank You
01/04/2015, 16:50
i signed up and i didnt get my free why becouse normaly wen u sign up u get free min but i didnt even wen i post on forum still dont get free min why i wish rampant tv goes back to the old way wen u sign up u get free min plz sort it out plz plz plz
Add Thank You
02/04/2015, 11:21
(01/04/2015, 16:50)okokitsad Wrote:  i signed up and i didnt get my free why becouse normaly wen u sign up u get free min but i didnt even wen i post on forum still dont get free min why i wish rampant tv goes back to the old way wen u sign up u get free min plz sort it out plz plz plz

Idiot.

Why dont you piss off to one of the free cam sites. They love turds like you.

[Image: 2tzcx]

Add Thank You