Share:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

WORLD PERFORMANCE CAR OF THE YEAR 2014

24/04/2014, 11:04 (This post was last modified: 24/04/2014, 11:05 by StrumSolo.)
WORLD PERFORMANCE CAR OF THE YEAR 2014
Are you ready for it?

Here it is!

[Image: 11ucv]

The Porsche 911 GT3, beating off competition from the altogether less flammable Chevrolet Corvette Stingray and Ferrari 458 Speciale.

Some consolation I guess for anybody who bought one and is currently waiting for Porsche to fit a new engine that doesn't explode.

Just in case you were wondering, here's how it looks when not engulfed in flames.

[Image: 11ucw]

[Image: 22c_1.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You
26/04/2014, 09:25
RE: WORLD PERFORMANCE CAR OF THE YEAR 2014
That my friend is a very smexy car, i would love to be able to own that car in the places like London, driving that around would attract wealthy people and hot girls. I would also do that in Dubai once i am finished in London, that way i can go really fast since thats what famous people do right? Or in fast and furious anyway, since nice find there!

Elicia solis and kimmy haze are my favourite babes! Ones beautiful and the other one is kinky! I have added another babe to my fav! she is probably the one i like most now, shes so beautiful and elegant, yet spicy ;) this goes to... PAIGE :D paige green is my all time fav now!
Find all posts by this user
Shut up!(0) Add Thank You