Share:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For the Horror film fans
28/08/2017, 16:26
RE: For the Horror film fans
I might check out the Demons sequel if it appears on horror channel like the original, not going out of my way to look for it.

Another addition to the thread, Inside:

Starring Rachel Nichols (As seen in Continuum), and looks to be a home invasion horror. I have no idea why there are subtitles, the cast is American and they are speaking English. Unless it was made in Spain.

Regularly adding new modelling shots and caps of Jessica Lloyd to the forum, also have a few links to some of her vids if anyone wants to see them just message me and ask and i will message you the links back.
[Image: 3444efb.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to jesslloydfan for this post:
 dony
29/08/2017, 00:34
the inside trailer looked interesting, looks like it could be scary but will have to watch to find that out, but that girl that was trying to get in really didnt look intimidating at all
31/08/2017, 21:37
Just the one addition this post, this time Ghost House

Looks like a good one, and i actually recognise the name of the lead actress in it (Scout Taylor Compton), which makes a change from a lot of the films i find. Can't remember from what though.

Regularly adding new modelling shots and caps of Jessica Lloyd to the forum, also have a few links to some of her vids if anyone wants to see them just message me and ask and i will message you the links back.
[Image: 3444efb.gif]
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to jesslloydfan for this post:
 dony
20/10/2017, 23:06

Honestly cant recall what prompted me to look this film up, believe it was just some random article somewhere which happened to reference the film..and boy, am i glad i went into research mode. Hose (or Hausu as known in its country of origin) is a 1977 produced not such a slice of mind fuck as the whole damn cake. I honestly cant recall ever seeing a film, so batshit crazy, as this one before..and thats a testament to it. Directed by a fella by the name of Nobuhiko Ôbayashi , the film tells of A schoolgirl and six of her classmates who travel to her aunt's country home, which tries to devour the girls in bizarre ways. This film, as far as im concerned, is as tripped out bonkers as they come (for fucks sake dont watchh this while high..it might make your head explode).Kind of a horror twist on a tripped out scooby doo episode with elements of python and csome stylings of sgt pepper and a ppicture of a cat thats liable to keep u awake at night. This really is required viewing..really dont wanna give any juicy details away but this does fall firmly in the horror catagory even thouigh, in the early knockings, it may not appear that way. Highly recomended and one i will be adding to my collection.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to gymaddict69 for this post:
 dony
22/10/2017, 02:23
i really liked the look of the ghost house trailer, i think this the first horror movie i seen set in thailand, and the look of that old women ghost looked good to gona watch this when it comes out
24/10/2017, 00:05
gymaddict i wasnt even sure this was going to be a horror movie at first, but it is but a weird one, lol it look so crazy and fake graphics that its actually funny, probably wont watch but who knows
27/10/2017, 22:07
Oh, believe me Dony, Hausu (or house) is a horror film of sorts but really is so batshit crazy it cant seem to decide what kind it wants too be. Dont know how to describe it other than a tripped out horrific scooby doo inspired film which has you laughing unintentionally, possibly leaving you a bit freaked out but almost certainly will eave you wondering what the hell you just watched but foor some reason, even if youre not entirely sure why, you are glad you did.
 dony
30/10/2017, 03:24
lol its funny because i know what u mean when u say its hard to describe but its like some type of horrific scooby doo kind of horror movie, i seen a couple of one just like that
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to dony for this post:
gymaddict69
14/01/2018, 01:38 (This post was last modified: 14/01/2018, 01:39 by gymaddict69.)
Got around to watching the latest in the Saw franchise earlier today (yeah, i thought that was all done and dusted years ago as well). Sat down expecting 'Jigsaw' to be a piss poor wannabe of a continuation..what transpired was not only did the fam and i wind up watching it to the end, it actually wasnt half bad. Ok, the gore level has been toned down a bit so loses ponts for that but, while its's the same old formula, it's  suprisingly watchable and enjoyable. Kinda glad i didn't venture to the cinema to see this follow up but certainly recommnd giving a looksee on home release.
 dony
Yesterday, 02:30
lol wow i thought saw was over with to, especially the latest saw i watch i think it was saw 6 or something, but it was nothing like the first 3 saw movies that was very good, i watched about 30 min and could tell it was a load of rubbish and turned it off