Share:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For the Horror film fans
31/05/2014, 03:28
RE: For the Horror film fans
I recently watched Oculus and i can say it is a GOOD film. Quite original compared to the crap that has been released in the past few years. Quite refreshing actually. Also i tried watching The Quiet Ones but it's looks too shit.
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
15/06/2014, 14:10
Another addition for the thread, i realise most of the films these trailers are for look like total crap but some are good for a laugh for how bad they look

Leprechaun: Origins

A reboot for a film series that was never that popular to begin with, originally starred Warwick Davies (saw the original on the Horror Channel, it was terrible).

Regularly adding new modelling shots and caps of Jessica Lloyd to the forum, also have a few links to some of her vids if anyone wants to see them just message me and ask and i will message you the links back.
[Image: 3444efb.gif]
08/07/2014, 22:49
A new release for the thread, the Damned

Looks a bit meh, does look a bit better than some of the other films shown in this thread though, but when one of those is about a murderous leprechaun that's not saying much.

Regularly adding new modelling shots and caps of Jessica Lloyd to the forum, also have a few links to some of her vids if anyone wants to see them just message me and ask and i will message you the links back.
18/07/2014, 09:59
A few that look decent this time,

Annabelle

Semi prequel to The Conjuring, focusing on the haunted creepy doll, the Conjuring was good (i thought) so this should be worth a watch.

Ouija

Looks pretty good, even if it's not exactly original, but then the fact that i like the lead actress might be swaying me on that one lol

09/08/2014, 16:24
I agree about Ouija, Looks really good, looking forward to it's release.

Made me think, for such an occult piece of tomfoolery the ouija board very rarely makes an appearance in horror movies.
11/08/2014, 01:12
There are a few films which use ouija boards but not so many lately, the only one I can remember off the top of my head is 'long time dead'. But it has been a long time since I' seen that and can't remember if it was any good or not.

20/09/2014, 16:13
I cant recall the last time i saw a great horror. All seem carbon copies of each other nowadays. I spotted cabin fever : patient zero mentioned earlier. Worth a look as its hysterical without meaning to be (one death in particular towards the end of the film...wont spoil it you will know it when you see it). A great fairly recent comedy horror i can recommend is Chillerama. Had me in stitches.
25/10/2014, 01:56
I did check out Annabelle the other day. Unfortunatly, it didnt really do anything for me. Granted it did make me jump a couple of times but the was mostly just the occassional random loud noise. I found it slow, a bit boring and just not scary at all. A shame as i did enjoy The Conjuring.
25/10/2014, 09:10
list of up coming movies I am looking forward to in no particular order:
2014-
the Pyramid
Ouija
Mockingbird
Wrong Turn 6
insidious 3
looking forward to all of these, not a huge fan of scary/horror movies but will be watching these
26/10/2014, 06:27
I cant recall the last time i saw a truly decent horror (and i like to think i seen a lot of them). Horror just doesnt seem to do much for me nowadys. Thank the stars for the older stuff. Can anyone recall a horror movie or movies that has / have really stuck with them, you know, one you still think about occassionally even if you have not seen it in years. For me its Dont look now with Donald Sutherland, Lucio Fulcis Zombi 2 (Zombie Fleh Eaters) and Lucio Fulcis The Beyond.