Share:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For the Horror film fans
27/04/2014, 15:04
RE: For the Horror film fans
Dead snow is just a joke of a film lol. I remember giving that film a chance and one of the funniest shot i have ever seen....a Zombie gets clotheslined hahah so stupid.
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to jinxonlineentert for this post:
gymaddict69, williamkcc
28/04/2014, 14:20
Thank you very much for your insight Jess, saved me from a few hours of watching someone which wouldn't scare my girlfriend haha but i will try and find some Japanese movies, i know they can be fucking scary as hell -_- especially since its in a different language so you don't understand what they are saying unless you read the subtitles xD

Elicia solis and kimmy haze are my favourite babes! Ones beautiful and the other one is kinky! I have added another babe to my fav! she is probably the one i like most now, shes so beautiful and elegant, yet spicy ;) this goes to... PAIGE :D paige green is my all time fav now!
30/04/2014, 10:18
Thanks for posting the trailer links. It's good to find out about some of those movies. Honestly most of them don't seem that scary but most of the newer scary movies either use the whole shaky cam gimmick or excessive gore instead of actually coming up with a decent story.
04/05/2014, 19:29
Yeah most horrors don't really try that hard to be scary anymore, don't get me wrong I like some new horror films but the newer ones aren't on the whole as good.
I blame the shaky cam thing personally, it's a gimmick that does on occasion ruin a good concept for a film.

Regularly adding new modelling shots and caps of Jessica Lloyd to the forum, also have a few links to some of her vids if anyone wants to see them just message me and ask and i will message you the links back.
[Image: 3444efb.gif]
06/05/2014, 23:59
i dont really like the cabin fevers seems like a low budget movie to me but has anyone seen the descent 1,2 proper jumpy type of horror movie and unpredictable good movie,part 2 carrys on from the 1st
07/05/2014, 13:14
The first Cabin Fever was good, it was never designed to become the series it became. I have seen 'The Descent' and 'The Descent 2', i quite liked the first, wasn't mad on the second one though, like the Cabin Fever sequel it seemed redundant.
They aren't to everyones taste but i liked Hostel and Hostel 2, not seen the third though.

Regularly adding new modelling shots and caps of Jessica Lloyd to the forum, also have a few links to some of her vids if anyone wants to see them just message me and ask and i will message you the links back.
20/05/2014, 18:59
A new film to add to the thread, Rigor Mortis, see trailer below

I'm not entirely sure what's actually supposed to be going on in this, seems like a lot of random things happeneing, looks a bit mental, does seem interesting though

26/05/2014, 17:41
More additions to the thread

Another that doesn't reveal much, bar the fact it occurs on a plane, could be interesting.

And a random one, Muck

This just looks shit to be honest, trailer is mildly entertaining though, if just for the terrible acting and lots of shots of barely dressed women.

27/05/2014, 22:34
yeah jesslloydfan the 2nd descent wasnt as good as the 1st one but it was ok,hostel 1 was good for watching it the 1st time but 2 was just o for me but i didnt bother watching 3 and i could of so many times
27/05/2014, 23:57
I thought the second descent actually ruined the end of the first a bit, since the end of the first was more ambiguous, but made better in the second.
I've not seen Hostel 3 yet, i've heard it's actually slightly different to the first 2 but not got around to watching it.