Share:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For the Horror film fans
22/03/2014, 16:41
For the Horror film fans
For the horror fans (like myself), Some upcoming horror films that might peak your interest:

Oculus

Starring Amy Pond (well not really her name but you know), looks interesting

The Purge: Anarchy

I personally have not seen the original yet, not by choice just not got round to it

Afflicted

Another shaky cam film

The quiet ones

Two trailers for that one.

There are probably more, but those are the ones that i've spotted recently.

Regularly adding new modelling shots and caps of Jessica Lloyd to the forum, also have a few links to some of her vids if anyone wants to see them just message me and ask and i will message you the links back.
[Image: 3444efb.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to jesslloydfan for this post:
 dony
22/04/2014, 14:36
RE: For the Horror film fans
Yeah i wanna watch Oculus and The Quiet Ones. The Purge is shit and im sure the second one will also be pretty damn shit........... Also i watched Paranormal Activity: The Marked Ones and i must say i was surprised at how entertaining it was. Some fun it was.
22/04/2014, 15:04
I quite liked the original Purge, had some good moments,a bit ruined by some stupid moments. Oculus does look good, the second trailer sold me on that one much more than the first one did.
I forgot to include Paranormal Activity, partly because i find those films to be a bit rubbish, doesn't help i rarely like shaky cam films.

Regularly adding new modelling shots and caps of Jessica Lloyd to the forum, also have a few links to some of her vids if anyone wants to see them just message me and ask and i will message you the links back.
22/04/2014, 16:02
Ah you are not a fan of the shakey cam direction. What is it? Do you feel sick? I think if its done right then its fine i dont like it being a sort of gimmick, ya know. But yeah looking forward to Oculus for sure.
23/04/2014, 02:45
Thanks for the video links, really liked it! Do you guys know horror movie which would scare the shit out of my girlfriend? Cause she loves horror, i dont mind it but she loves it -_- so i need one which would literally scare the crap out of her so she wouldn't want to watch as much anymore xD but im sure she is going to continue watching anyway -_-

Elicia solis and kimmy haze are my favourite babes! Ones beautiful and the other one is kinky! I have added another babe to my fav! she is probably the one i like most now, shes so beautiful and elegant, yet spicy ;) this goes to... PAIGE :D paige green is my all time fav now!
23/04/2014, 14:08
(23/04/2014, 02:45)williamkcc Wrote:  Thanks for the video links, really liked it! Do you guys know horror movie which would scare the shit out of my girlfriend? Cause she loves horror, i dont mind it but she loves it -_- so i need one which would literally scare the crap out of her so she wouldn't want to watch as much anymore xD but im sure she is going to continue watching anyway -_-

Mmmmmmmmh i dunno. Maybe Silent Hill. Human Centipede is just nasty maybe that? Hostel. Saw films. Paranormal Activity films. The Ring errrr Evil Dead
24/04/2014, 02:23
thanks jinx, those movies by hearing their title just sounds scary! but yeah ive seen the human centipede, that is fucking disgusting and nasty, its not a horror but thanks anyway xD i dont know who the fuck in the right mind would even come up with a movie like this yet give the money to make this happen. i will try the other movies thanks a bunch!

Elicia solis and kimmy haze are my favourite babes! Ones beautiful and the other one is kinky! I have added another babe to my fav! she is probably the one i like most now, shes so beautiful and elegant, yet spicy ;) this goes to... PAIGE :D paige green is my all time fav now!
24/04/2014, 11:46
A few more upcoming horror films,

The Babadook

House of dust

Cabin Fever: Patient Zero

I have no idea why they made a prequel to Cabin Fever but it exists

Open Grave

Dead Snow 2 Red Vs Dead

Looking forward to this one, loved the first, kinda reminded me of Evil dead, not a trailer to watch if you haven't seen the first though (Spoilers).

Will try and keep this updated, whenever i become aware of new horror films

williamkcc
25/04/2014, 09:13
Jesslloydfan, you really are the expert on the film section i must say ;) i will look through the ones that you recommended first being the dead snow 2 red vs dead but i dont know about the cabin fever, it sound like a bit weird haha, i can just imagine a 1900's movie with really shit quality but i suppose if you suggested it it must be a really scary movie haha xD definitely got something to scare the gf with now!

27/04/2014, 14:52
The first Cabin Fever is good, the second was awful and the third will probably be even worse, but even the first isn't what i would call scary so if you are trying to scare someone that isn't what you'd want anyway lol.
The scarier/more unnerving horror films tend to be from other countries (like the Japanese or the Spanish ones).

williamkcc