Share:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Q i ?

17/12/2013, 16:45
RE: Q i ?
George W Bush, named 'The Hungry Catapillar' by Eric Carle as his favorite childhood book, it was published whe he was 23 years old.

The man who sees to the needs of VIPs in the official presidential guest house in Washington DC is called Randy Bumgardner.

If 1 tree was planted for each Coca Cola sold, the earth could be covered in forrest in 3 years.

Ants can survive in a microwave, they are small enough to dodge the rays.

A male Right Whale is half the size of a male Blue Whale but has testicles 5 times bigger, each one weighs as nuch as a Shire horse
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Clitterbug for this post:
RussyRover
17/12/2013, 16:55
(17/12/2013, 16:45)clitterbug Wrote:  The man who sees to the needs of VIPs in the official presidential guest house in Washington DC is called Randy Bumgardner.

If 1 tree was planted for each Coca Cola sold, the earth could be covered in forrest in 3 years.

John Andrew Boehner is the 61st and current Speaker of the United States House of Representatives, but why oh why do they pronounce it 'Bayner' when it's quite clearly spelled like 'Boner'!!!

Are we to be covered with Forrest Gumps, or Forrest Tuckers??? not sure which I'd prefer myself... :P

[Image: xaz9.jpg] I'd be delighted to offer any advice I have on understanding women. When I have some, I'll let you know.... Make it so.....
Add Thank You
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to RussyRover for this post:
Clitterbug
31/12/2013, 16:28 (This post was last modified: 31/12/2013, 16:32 by Clitterbug.)
In Japan, Tintin is called Tantan, because Tintin is pronounced 'Chin-Chin' meaning Penis.

The first recorded incidence off air rage involved a passenger in first class who shat on the food trolly for being refused another drink.

The acid in a snakes stomach is so powerful it will explode if given Alka-Seltzer.

Victor Hugo's Les Misrebles has a sentence in it thats 823 words long. {punctuate that Bickers}

Within 200 yards of the flat in Islington where George Orwel had the idea for 1984, there are now 32 CTV cameras.
Add Thank You
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Clitterbug for this post:
RussyRover, StrumSolo
31/12/2013, 16:45
(31/12/2013, 16:28)clitterbug Wrote:  The acid in a snakes stomach is so powerful it will explode if given Alka-Seltzer.

I'll be looking out in the news tomorrow for a spate of snake explosions..... Now who do I know that owns one Dodgy

[Image: xaz9.jpg] I'd be delighted to offer any advice I have on understanding women. When I have some, I'll let you know.... Make it so.....
Add Thank You
Clitterbug
01/01/2014, 15:43
During the 1st World War the explosions from the battle of the Somme could be heard on Hamstead Heath.

If all the British Empire's dead of the 1st World War were to march 4 abreast down Whitehall, it would take 4 days and 4 nights to pass the Cenotaph.

In 1979, Uruguayan footballer Daniel Allende was transferred from Central Espanol to Rentistas for a fee of 550 beefsteaks, to be paid in instalments of 25 steaks a week.

In 1937, Gillingham FC sold one of their players to Aston Villa for 3 second-hand turnstiles, 2 goalkeepers jumpers, 3 cans of weed killer and an old typewriter.

Until 1857, it was legal for British husbands to sell their wives, the going rate was £3000, £23000 in todays money.

{The good old days eh! oh what i could do with £23000, blow it all on sex n drugs n sausage rolls}
Add Thank You
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Clitterbug for this post:
RussyRover
02/01/2014, 16:17
Femal aphids give birth to live female aphids who are already pregnant with yet more female aphids.

Brazil nuts are so radioactive a pocketful will set off the alarms at a nuclear power station.

Vatican City is the only place in the world where cash machines have instructions in Latin.

Bacteria can get viruses, viruses can get viruses, a new one was recently discovered that was infected by a smaller one.

If you feed curry to a sheep it reduces the methane content in its farts by 40%.
Add Thank You
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Clitterbug for this post:
RussyRover, StrumSolo
02/01/2014, 20:28
(02/01/2014, 16:17)clitterbug Wrote:  If you feed curry to a sheep it reduces the methane content in its farts by 40%.

That's quite ironic cos if you feed curry to a human it increases the fart potential by 40%...

Add Thank You
Clitterbug