Share:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

This Christmas...

03/12/2015, 12:35
RE: This Christmas...
it sad to think that a watch that costs as much as that one does and there will be people who have so much extra money that they could actually buy it and instead they will probably not buy it because they will be;ieve it should cost more then the ridiculous price it has.
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You
03/12/2015, 15:51
Hi Scotty, A Fine Looking Time Piece To Be Sure.

But I Would Sooner Purchase A Life Times Supply Of " Time Candles " 
Marked With The Hour And Minutes Bands,lol.  :P 
Rather Than Pay The Purchase Price Of £142,000 = Yen - 26,313,109.33  
A Small Fortune Best Saved For A Rainy Day,  
My New 3 Floor Extension Cost Less Earlier This Year,lol  :P  :P  :P 
What Some People Will Do With A Bit Of Extra Pocket Money - Simply Foolish.

P/S  If You Have Cash Like This Above As Loose Change, Don't Put It In A Bank, 
For Certain The Tax Authorities Will Want To Know More About Your Income. 
A Word Of Advice - Tell Them Nothing!!!! 

Regards Jester. 
Add Thank You
18/12/2015, 22:24
What can i say, im a creature of simplicity when it comes to christmas presents. I like to put a degree of thought when buying for others but when it comes to choosing for myself, this year its the same as the last couple, dvd sets, multiple bottles of Havana Club rum and some bottles of smellies. Anyone else know what they are getting this year?
Add Thank You
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to gymaddict69 for this post:
gooner666
28/12/2015, 12:25
Well, thats the whole christmas gift giving bit done for another year. Did santa do right by everyone? For me its was the same as usual. The bits i had chose myself and the fam had bought we golden in my book. What followed was the relativly new but staple tradition of opening the gifts from other individuals who supposedly know you and what you like..and critiscising the shit out of them and the gifts haha and boy, did i get some stinkers including such classics as a bottle of random hot sauce in a mini shed, random unbranded cocktail mixers in test tubes and a budget selfie stick. These are a few of the items, not a complete list by any stretch. I am loving the tradition of critiscing the gifts though..as much a staple of the day as turkey. For a giggle put the crap in a cardboard box on the wall outside that read ' Merry christmas, help yourselves to our unwanted christmas crap..because this is easier than using the bin space' hahaha
Add Thank You
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to gymaddict69 for this post:
gooner666, Jester62
02/12/2016, 22:59
Well, last time i checked he calendar it read december so, you know what that means (not that the decs everywhere isnt a dead giveaway). Annyone know what they are getting for christmas this year. Yes, i know it takes away soome of the charm by knowing what you are getting buut its better that thn being fucking disapointed if u ask me. As for gifts from the fam i know im getting a multitude of smellies, some bttles of rum, some dvd sets and a couple of new blades to hang on my wall. As for shit, sorry, meant to say gifts from friends and extended family its gonna be a total suprise..gulp haha.
Add Thank You
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to gymaddict69 for this post:
Jester62
08/12/2017, 23:32
Well, my favourite time of the year is basically upon us again..im just nuts for christmas. How everyones prep going? Gotta say, except for the perishaable bits of grub..im done. Everythings written, wrapped, handed out, Decs up, mre money than i care to think about spent. As chance would have it was in a nearby city today getting some other christmas bits etc. The day turned out all the better on hitting the city's main shopping cente as given the cold and the fact it was dry..the sheer amount of babes about wearing impossibly tight leggings..swear its a miracle i didnt shoot my loa just walking about. Anyone know what they are getting come the big day? Moi, its smellies, rum and some new weapons (for display purposes of course).
Add Thank You
09/12/2017, 13:11
That tight leggings look is one of my favourites. Short skirts are even better but rather unlikely at this time of the year, so leggings it is then for the next few months. I hate shopping but babes love it so that is the only perk for me to make it bearable.
Add Thank You
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to GrandDuke for this post:
gymaddict69
16/12/2017, 11:05
Short skirts really are awesome, arnt they GrandDuke. That said i also love the whole high cut short shorts look..you know, with seemingly half each ass cheek visable at the bottom..bloody fantastic. I thought it would be a great day for leggings, it was the perfect combination of being cold but also with no threat of rain and it paid of some..gorgeous women eveywhere, very flattering leggings, asss jiggling all over the place..love it.
Add Thank You
16/12/2017, 19:47
I shall follow the annual tradition of "ask and thou shalt not receive". My small family are clueless at buying anything remotely practical or sport orientated and my chances of getting a TAG Autavia, new UHD tv or set of Mizuno irons are less than sweet FA.
Add Thank You
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to johncack for this post:
gymaddict69
17/12/2017, 18:18
Take a leaf out of my immediate families playbook (and mine saying that)..they tell me how much i have to play with wedge wise, either they get it with my specific instructions or to save any balls ups i pick the items up myself. On top of that i usually find that i wind up wrapping my own presents as well even though they paid for them..something a little messed up about that haha. May elimate the suprise element but almost certainly removes the potential for disapointment. When it comes to everyone else i put considerable thought and research into what to get them, ensuring theres no chance of them being disapointed at my purchases for them (its not present buying..its a mission). Then come the big day, 9 times out of 10 i unwrap the gifts from them, its obvious they have just bought me any old shit or worse, dont know me at all and the crap either goes by way of the bin or the charity shop as usually its of the ilk that its really not worth the hassle trying to flog it/them on ebay haha..phew, rant over.
Add Thank You