Share:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

This Christmas...

03/12/2013, 18:15 (This post was last modified: 03/12/2013, 18:23 by StrumSolo.)
This Christmas...
For the discerning gent:

[Image: 101rm]
https://howtospendit.ft.com/mens-watches...llon-watch

Supercars are fine too of course, but the beauty of one of these is that on first inspection, casual observers may not realise its worth upwards of £142,000.

Be sure to let them know!

[Image: 22c_1.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to StrumSolo for this post:
gooner666
27/04/2014, 12:48
RE: This Christmas...
Holy crap, i definitely didnt know at would cost that much! Imagine that haha if you wore that you would be worth a lot of money xD you could literally even say that what you were wearing costed most or quite a few of the cars that the peoe in uk have, since its mostly second hand anyway, not as many people get to buy first hand cars :/

Elicia solis and kimmy haze are my favourite babes! Ones beautiful and the other one is kinky! I have added another babe to my fav! she is probably the one i like most now, shes so beautiful and elegant, yet spicy ;) this goes to... PAIGE :D paige green is my all time fav now!
Find all posts by this user
Shut up!(0) Add Thank You
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to williamkcc for this post:
gooner666
19/11/2014, 17:21
For this christmas im getting a quantity of bottles of smellies (Jean Paul Gaultier Fleur Du Male and 212 NYC VIP) and a few bottles of Havana Club rum 7 year. What can i say, i may enjoy getting pissed on occassion but atleast i will smell damn good lol.
Add Thank You
19/11/2014, 22:50 (This post was last modified: 19/11/2014, 22:50 by Potato.)
If you can afford to spend ~£150,000 on a bloody watch then your life is officially mental.
Add Thank You
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Potato for this post:
gooner666
20/11/2014, 12:54
Who would actually spend £142,000 on a watch even if i had that much. It doesnt even look that good imo
Add Thank You
20/11/2014, 13:40
No sign of Briss sniffing around this thread? He must be sleeping off the port.

Visit us @ https://www.rampant.tv/channels

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to FantasticMR for this post:
StrumSolo
20/11/2014, 15:58
In excess of £142,000 for a watch. Ouch. It doesnt even look all that. Personally, what would be the point, would be to bloody scared to wear it outside of the house. Mind you cant remember the last time i wore a watch. Find nowadays i just check the time on my phone.
Add Thank You
20/11/2014, 16:00
Briss is actually looking forward to Christmas on the watch front.

He has very cunningly suggested to the current Mrs Briss, that he might like to receive the swanky number in the following link if she wishes to continue to warm her exquisitely shod hooves at the Briss hearth.

https://www.chrono24.com/en/rolex/paul-n...f-6239.htm

[Image: 2tzcx]

Add Thank You
17/12/2014, 01:31
Yeah but watches are gay Briss
Add Thank You
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Potato for this post:
StrumSolo
08/11/2015, 01:17
Yep, its approaching that time of year again, although judging by the decorations already being up in the shops, the dedicated movie channels being on tv, the dedicated music tv channels appearing you would think it was already here (says the guy who spent 4 hours wrapping christmas presents earlier today lol). Already know what im getting this year from my immediate family..as i chose it myself (saves the fucking dissapointment that way haha). Selection of smellies, selection of dvd box sets and a few bottles of rum..does me just fine.
Add Thank You