Share:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WEST HAM
17/11/2013, 20:03
RE: WEST HAM
Great pic, on a serious note, are West Ham in trouble now after losing to Norwich, the striker problem is a worry, especially when they bring back carlton cole and he can't get fit enough to start, bit of a strange one that
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
18/11/2013, 13:24 (This post was last modified: 18/11/2013, 13:24 by ScottyRampant.)
I guess Cole's having to make up for a lack of a pre-season, though it might have been an idea to keep himself fit while he was without a club over the summer.

Of course the real point here is that they presumably let him go for not being good enough, so in bringing him back you can see just how desperate they are.

It's not looking good right now, but I'd say there are comfortably 3 worse teams than them in the division. Can't see them finishing top half again though.

Final point, blowing the majority of your summer budget on Andy Carroll, who you know full well is prone to going wrong, and regularly, was bloody madness.

[Image: 20izwi.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
18/11/2013, 14:57
I think you are right that there are three teams worse than them at the moment but if Sunderland were to pick up then it would be interested. The Cole/Carroll decisions were mind blowing in their stupidity, Carroll is the most unprofessional footballer going in terms of fitness but clearly so is Cole as well
Shut up!(0) Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
10/01/2014, 17:20
Raylovscock-esque rant here.

30/01/2014, 17:33 (This post was last modified: 30/01/2014, 17:38 by ScottyRampant.)
SAM ALLARDYCE? DON'T GIVE A SHITE

‘He can’t take it can he, he just can’t take it that we’ve out-tacticked him, out-witted him’.

Well Sam, as massively hypocritical as it is for Jose Mourinho to criticise anyone for deploying negative tactics, you're talking 'shite'.

Chelsea had 38 shots on goal, you had 1. You didn't out-tactic anyone, you got lucky, and 99 times out of 100 you'd have lost that.

You somehow managed to keep a clean sheet, but you still didn't score, in fact you've only scored 22 all season. You're 18th in the table, you're probably going down.

You thought signing Roger Johnson was a good idea, you spunked the majority of your summer transfer budget on Andy Carroll, despite knowing full well that he's partial to an injury or two.

The only reason you're still in a job is because it'd cost too much to get rid of you.

Wind your neck in.

27/03/2014, 16:26 (This post was last modified: 27/03/2014, 16:28 by ScottyRampant.)
Beat Hull 2-1 last night, still got booed off.

Are the fans within their rights to demand a more attractive style of football, playing the famous 'West Ham way'?

Or should they be grateful for the 3 points, 3 points that ended a 3-game losing streak and have probably secured their Premier League survival?

27/03/2014, 16:53
I would love to see Big Sam walk, and then watch WHU get relegated. Just so those ignorant fans who booed get what they want which is obviously Championship football again. Blackburn fans were happy when Big Sam got sacked because he was 'boring'. Well I hope it's entertaining down in the Championship! Honestly so clueless are some people.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to fouraprilclose for this post:
ScottyRampant
06/12/2017, 14:58
"West Ham manager David Moyes is expected to target players with Premier League experience as he seeks to guide the club away from the relegation zone."

This is the bit where he only signs players he's previously managed at Everton.  My money's on Phil Jagielka, Jack Rodwell, Kevin Mirallas and a late move for Tim Cahill once it's become clear that Ross Barkley's not interested.

Joke manager.  Joke club.