Share:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MAN CITY
15/07/2015, 14:36
RE: MAN CITY
The way Sterling treated Liverpool is a disgrace given the club showed alot of loyalty with him. But then at the same time i guess you cant have a go at a player who shows ambition. Its a tough one.
I think Manchester City will do alright with their attacking front whether Dzeko and Jovetic go or not. Aguero isnt a bad player.. gets a couple of lucky goals but otherwise not bad. Will also be nice to see Toure back to his best and cracking in a few long range goals :)
I think Manchester City are just trying to cover where they failed last season and get them few extra goals which might tilt the title their way again.
Theyre better than Manchester United though, thats for sure.

[Image: tumblr_mzp3i0Z0Uy1swlj00o2_500.gif]
^ Stunning Woman! ;)
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Jose Mourinho for this post:
gooner666
15/07/2015, 22:02
Sterling's over priced sure but so are all English players. It'll never be deemed a bargain but I think it will definitely turn out to be a solid signing for City regardless. He fills the English quota and has endless potential. The only worry is that now that he has a huge contract at such a young age that he loses focus. Time will tell.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Potato for this post:
gooner666, ScottyRampant
16/07/2015, 10:52
I agree, I think they need a defensive midfield. I actually think this will sort their defense out too and allow toure to run the damage going forward he did so well the season before, christ he was a beast. You've got to give it to liverpool though, selling torres £50mil when he clearly wasn't playing well anymore, £49 mil for a 20 year old that hasn't really fully developed yet. The price for suarez, while probably worth it, was another player that had been hinting on leaving as well. Great business...we wont mention carroll, lambert or balotelli hehe
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to orionmetus for this post:
gooner666, Jose Mourinho, ScottyRampant
16/07/2015, 19:36
Have been a city supporter since the Joe Mercer / Malcolm Allison days I think Sterling is a bit of a risk. Alright he's english but so is Milner who only wanted to start more games (which he should have been doing as Yaya is too much of a luxury and still hasn't given up Ivory Coast). If we were going to get a player from Liverpool I would have been on to them as soon as Skrtl said his offer had been derisory - decent centre back to partner Kompany and no need for him to "get up to speed" with premier league - just a thought
22/07/2015, 00:52
Yeah i agree with diddy dave, but he did well on his debut , he looked pretty buzzed and at the end of the day hes got something to prove at city, but as i said before theyre not gnna mainly play through him so paying 49 mill is a bit too much but i guess they got delph on the cheap which is pretty good, , yep that should really be there only priority a decent centre back for kompany , thats always bbeen the problem
24/07/2015, 12:22
[Image: 23652291__84467029_delph.jpg]
Fabian Delph's Manchester City debut ended after just 18 minutes as he suffered a suspected hamstring injury against Real Madrid on Friday.
The £8m signing from Aston Villa started on the left of midfield in City's final game at the International Champions Cup in Melbourne.
Delph, 25, signed a five-year contract at City less than a week after saying he was staying at Villa Park.
Goals from Karim Benzema and Cristiano Ronaldo gave Real a 2-0 lead.
Match report to follow. damn shame,damn shame,

[Image: 1a98j]LEGENDS  :)
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to gooner666 for this post:
Jose Mourinho
24/07/2015, 12:28
I bet them villa fans are well happy about that outcome. I would be if he pulled that kinda shit on my club :P
I mean you cant have a go about a footballer having ambition, but its the way it was done. Shame that shit has to happen.
So much for Tim Sherwood eh. Reckon he might get the sack half way through next season? :P

^ Stunning Woman! ;)
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Jose Mourinho for this post:
gooner666
24/07/2015, 12:59
Sterling playing shit as usual,taken off,its now 4-1 to the spanish ,all this about a make shift team,thats all bollocks,you play to win not say you beat us cos we are shit at the mo

[Image: 1a98j]LEGENDS  :)
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to gooner666 for this post:
Jose Mourinho
24/07/2015, 13:03
Looking forward to seeing Man City in the Champions League next season :D:D:D

^ Stunning Woman! ;)
25/07/2015, 21:41
Wowza looks like Man city still got some work to do in terms of becoming a force in Europe. Christiano Ronaldo and Real Madrid absolutely smashed them to show the gap in skill between the two sides. I still don't understand why they are so weak in Europe but so strong domestically.