Share:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
CHELSEA
01/09/2017, 09:46
RE: CHELSEA
I found it strange Barkley turned down Chelsea at the last minute yesterday after apparently both Clubs agreeing a fee and agreeing terms with Barkley and finally passing the medical,

although now a source is saying Barkley never had the medical lol
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
01/09/2017, 10:43
It does seem like there's something strange going on there, especially with Oxlade-Chamberlain rejecting them as well.

Not buying the whole 'I want to wait until I'm fit before making a decision' bit though. My guess is that either failed the medical and is trying to save face, or his wage demands are too high. There was talk earlier in the summer about him wanting something crazy like £140k a week from Spurs, which obviously wasn't going to happen when their top earner is Harry Kane on about £100k, so I imagine he'll just run down his contract at Everton now and look to get a few more quid as a free agent next summer.

Had a look at the Chelsea squad earlier and it's worryingly thin, something like 18 or 19 senior pros. Could be a tough season.

[Image: 29xis]  
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01/09/2017, 13:47
Regardless Barkley is probably gonna find it difficult to get into the England squad let alone the Everton squad this season, he probably should of just went to Chelsea probably the best move out their for him, he would be a squad rotation player really at Spurs,

Barkley would have got more games at Chelsea this season than he would at Everton
Shut up!(0) Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
05/09/2017, 09:56
Diego Costa after failing to get his move back to Atletico Madrid has been left out of Chelsea's Champions League 25 Man Squad, with Costa chilling out in Brazil and feeling like a "criminal" surely Chelsea must be thinking they should of sold him, the longer the man doesnt play any football surely the asking price for Diego goes down
06/09/2017, 12:00
chelsea want 50m for costa you cant play someone who dont want to play for you plus he only wants to sign for athletico madrid who cant sign him until january costa is fine as long as everything is going his way leave the child sulking in brazil life long chelsea fan.
16/10/2017, 17:52 (This post was last modified: 16/10/2017, 17:52 by ScottyRampant.)
Chelsea probably regret posting this video about Crystal Palace prior to the two sides' Premier League fixture on Saturday.

It lingers just a little too long on, what had been up until that point, a woeful start to the season for the Eagles.  Still, you'd imagine the mood down at Selhurst Park was now way more positive in the wake of their shock 2-1 win.  

Antonio Conte's men, on the other hand, look to be out of the title race already.  And there's still 30 games left to play.  Karma or something?

[Image: 29xis]  
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user