Share:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Latinas vs Sexstation
05-23-2013, 10:10 PM
Latinas vs Sexstation
I've not really paid much attention to the Latina show since it arrived but judging by the comments on the chatbox recently, it seems to be more popular than Sexstation at the moment.

Is it the novelty of a new show with new girls that will fade over time or has Rampant created something which is going to go from strength to strength and provide a healthy competition between the two shows?
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Mr E. Nigma for this post:
FantasticMR
05-23-2013, 10:12 PM
RE: Latinas vs Sexstation
i wouldn't compare too much, sexstation is still better overall because there are more babes, more variety etc, although the latinas definitely more than hold their own, i've tried all except eva and they are really enthusiastic on the phone, i hope they get more latinas on soon, so we can see even more of their babes

[Image: ddddd_102.gif]
05-23-2013, 10:17 PM
Spot on Timm! SS has more babes to choose from but the Latinas are excellent! hope they expand their stable!

[Image: 18477203_2002.gif] DEAR RAMPANT, I MUST COMPLAIN IN THE STRONGEST POSSIBLE TERMS ABOUT A MEMBER, LORD TWATTINGTON OF BRISSHIRE!
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to clitterbug for this post:
FantasticMR
05-24-2013, 06:41 AM
It would be great to get more girls on Latina channel so some girls can get days off or do girl/girl shows at some point!
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to zyclone for this post:
FantasticMR
05-24-2013, 07:00 AM
Sexstation is the original with more girl to choose from but this latino show is going to help provide a healthy competition. This can only be a good thing as it provides Sexstation with more of a dimension.

Time will only tell but I think the latino show is defiinitely here to stay but they will eventually take their own direction as they get more popular and the competion element will lessen.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Cool
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Harddick988 for this post:
FantasticMR
06-20-2013, 11:23 AM
im not sure on this, I like latinas but i do prefer the larger variations of girls on sexstation. mroe girls to suit everyones needs and fantasies. but some of the latinas like eva are amazing.

if you like my caps and posts please click the like button, much appreciated
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to bigben18 for this post:
FantasticMR
06-20-2013, 11:58 AM
Some nice points in here guys. A much welcomed thread.We want all shows on Rampant to be top notch and this is all good feedback. Cheers to everyone.

Visit us @ www.rampant.tv

Follow us on Twitter @rampanttv
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-20-2013, 02:19 PM
Rampant SS I still the best by shear number of girls to chose from, Latina channel girls are great but being only 4 of them {Natashas gone!} limits the schedule, they really need a shuffle! as much as I like Alejandra/Violetass Id like to speak with Eva/Lorena, managed a call to Lorena last week but that's just coz she swapped shifts with Ale, havnt been able to get to Eva at all YET! I think maybe one of the big attractions to the Latina channel is the chatbox, if they're not on a call they interact with anyone who writes anything to them, which is a good thing both ways, it keeps guys watching/commenting and {in my case at least} calling more than once, a couple of weeks ago I joined the show at 11.30 Ale was on, I stayed with it till Natasha took over at 1.00 and watched till 3.00, in that time I called 4 times, so the chatbox works well/does its job on the Latina channel. SS is still the best though! Especially the mad queen Kimmy 'winehouse' Haze!

[Image: 18477203_2002.gif] DEAR RAMPANT, I MUST COMPLAIN IN THE STRONGEST POSSIBLE TERMS ABOUT A MEMBER, LORD TWATTINGTON OF BRISSHIRE!
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to clitterbug for this post:
FantasticMR
06-30-2013, 11:36 PM
Maybe the level of interaction between the babes on the live sex latinas and the members on the chat will lessen once the show gets more girls working for that channel. I might be wrong but because there are less girls working on that channel they have more time to interact between each call.

I believe the test will come when and if more girls join that channel, meaning less interaction between the calls to those on the chatbox.

I think that will more likely to happen as the popularity of the show increases and more staff are needed to meet the demand for the number of increasing calls they will get. In other words if the number of girls working on that channel grows to a comparative number as that on Sexstation.

It will be interesting to see how the dynamics and the structure for Live Sex Latinas changes.

However, whatever happens, I'll still think they are a great bunch of ladies as are the ladies on Sexstation.

Cool
07-12-2013, 04:45 PM
At the present moment I personally think Sexstation is better, not saying that LSL is at all bad because it's great, it's just that LSL hasn't got a selection or the staying power like Sexstation.
The only one who has caught my eye on LSL is Lorena.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=37581]

ROCK OUT WIT UR COCK OUT!!
07-15-2013, 02:57 PM
honestly the only hot one on the live sex latina show is lorena thats its, the others arent that attractive so i dont really think its much of a competition for sexstation
07-19-2013, 06:30 PM
I think Lorena is amazing. She is one sexy girl and lovely to speak to. I hope she is here to stay. Its great as she helps me with my spanish lol
07-19-2013, 11:21 PM
Sexstation is tons better than latinas,,its like watching the gooners then watching the spurs there,s no comparison,,yes my vote goes to the red side of north london.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-05-2013, 01:54 PM
Does Lorena have Twitter? Or she elsewhere on the web?! Im in Love with her! lol

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)