Share:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Posting gifs

21/03/2013, 10:24 (This post was last modified: 08/03/2015, 20:52 by Clitterbug.)
Posting gifs
A few guys have been asking me how to post gifs or as one guy said 'make my pictures move' LOL I dont know how others may do it but this is exactly how I post gifs, 1st add 'turboimage' to your favs, then go n get your gif, to collect it right click on it n 'copy' then go to your pics/docs right click n 'paste' it will appear there, it wont be moving just a pic, it wont move till you upload it, then go to the thread where your wanna post it, click 'reply' n get to reply page as you would to post pics, click on 'turboimage' in you favs let it load then click 'browse' double click the gif you wanna load you will see its name/number in the box, go down to 'select' select adult content, then 'size' 350, then 'upload' when its loaded you will see it there moving! above it are some more boxes click the 2nd one down 'thumbnails for forums 1' it will go blue, right click on it n 'copy' go to 'back arrow' top left of your screen click it till your back on reply page in Rampant, in the main box right click n 'paste' then click reply underneath box n thats it! done!
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to Clitterbug for this post:
vip Harddick988 Harddick988, vip JUNIOR88 JUNIOR88, StrumSolo
21/03/2013, 23:41
RE: Posting gifs
Thanks for posting this Clitterbug. I have had varying degrees of success with loading gifs using postimage and in the end gave up after some good initial results. I will tray again with Turboimage when i find some decent ones to share.

[Image: tumblr_m2z7i9_Lj_Z21qbwl39o1_400.jpg]
Add Thank You
21/03/2013, 23:47
Cheers Redman good to know this post has helped, now when anyone else asks me 'how to' i can just refer them to this post.
Add Thank You
26/07/2013, 22:39
great stuff, I'm gonna get on this
Add Thank You