Share:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
WWE
Yesterday, 16:10
RE: WWE
Survivor Series tomorrow night, hoping for one of WWE's better P.P.V offerings

Enzo Amore v Kalisto, for the Cruiserweight Championship on the kick-off show

Then there are the 4 champion v champion matches, the 2 traditional 5-on-5 elimination matches, & The Shield v The New Day

Hopefully they don't drag the matches out too much

[Image: Rampant_Sig1_3_zpskdelgeup.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
11 hours ago (This post was last modified: 11 hours ago by SirWanksAlot86.)
NXT Wargames is on now, i cant wait to see the main event, a big ass cage surrounding 2 rings,

[Image: DO9PfDHUQAAlBrj.jpg]

Kassius Ohno vs. Lars Sullivan
Velveteen Dream vs. Aleister Black
Kairi Sane vs. Peyton Royce vs. Nikki Cross vs. Ember Moon (NXT Women's Championship)
Drew McIntyre vs. Andrade "Cien" Almas (NXT Championship)
Sanity vs. The Undisputed Era vs. AOP and Roderick Strong (WarGames)
10 hours ago
Lars Sullivan defeats Kassius Ohno, in a ok match, nothing to talk about other than it was a ok match to open the card,

NXT Takeover events tend not to dissapoint, but given that NXT is a taped weekly show, they (the wrestlers and their producers) have over 2-3 weeks to work on a excellent match minimum 4 star quality matches. as they would had time to work on spots for matches.
10 hours ago
Velveteen Dream vs. Aleister Black

the build up to this match has been hillarious, Velveteen Dream character is a throwback to 1995-96 the start of Goldust a hint of the Ravishing Rick Rude. This match has come about by the Velveteen Dream just wanting Black to acknowledge him by his name, constantly saying "Say my name"

i thought the WWE would have done some stupid gimmick match of a "i quit match" but instead a "say my name" match

Match has been very good and was what i was expecting, all ive seen so far is Black been in squash matches in his time at NXT,
10 hours ago
Kairi Sane vs. Peyton Royce vs. Nikki Cross vs. Ember Moon (NXT Women's Championship)

This was for the Title that Asuka had vacated before moving to the main roster,

I really dont get the hype over Ember Moon and her finisher the Eclipse which she's her do a flip from the top rope into a stunner on her opponent, seems like that would hurt her just as much as it would herself.

Kairi Sane has the best elbow drop from the top rope in the game, some unique elevation she gets after leaping,

Peyton Royce is a extremely talented however do think she will end up like Emma,

This is a good match, no where near the magic they are trying to capture from the fatal four way from a few years ago, whcih had the four horsewomen go at it,

Ember Moon wins the title, it was a good match but im not happy wit the result, Asuka presented the title to Ember Moon
9 hours ago
Drew McIntyre vs. Andrade "Cien" Almas (NXT Championship)

a very good match, this probably has been the match of the night so far, hard hitting match a very good showing from both men, Andrade eventually won the match after a Hanging DDT becoming the new NXT champion, dunno if it was good selling from Drew McINtyre but it looked like they were checking him for a concussion after the match.

Could be taking Drew off tv for a bit, and then coming to the main roster soon.
8 hours ago
Sanity vs. The Undisputed Era vs. AOP and Roderick Strong (WarGames)

This match was incredible, it wasnt like the original war games set up, the war games matches of old had a lid to the cage covering the two rings, this was just a cage without a top, but given the spots they did in this match its probably why they didnt put a lid on this match.

- Killian Dain has to be near 300 pounds, did a coast to coast, Killian Dain was made to look like a real monster
- Wolfe did a German Suplex off the top rope to one of the Authors of Pain through 2 tables, and busted the back of his head open whilst doing so
- Roderick Strong Suplexed Adam Cole from the Top of the Cell onto everyone!

Adam Cole eventually landed a shining wizard onto Eric Young for the win for his team.