Share:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Thai Chat - Caps & Chat
2 hours ago
RE: Thai Chat - Caps & Chat
You must remember that Karlota is in effect BS's blue-eyed girl on LSL. She enthusiastically supports pervcam as she says it makes it more personal for her and it is no coincidence that she had her official rules posted in her chat. Sofia doesn't tonight by contrast.

Others like Cynthia do not agree with it at all, and as a result left LSL and now works for a rival site instead. If all the girls did that it might make them sit up and have a long, hard think about their policy.

Cynthia continued to get naked after pervcam got introduced, much to the annoyance of her bosses I expect. Karlota on the other hand,  follows her orders to the letter.
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
2 hours ago
Now that the 4am show is starting to withdraw its early promise of a return to the good times, i am less hopeful that the girls will start to show more in the weeks to come. As soon as they start, it seems someone comes down hard on them once again.
1 hour ago
Webstream did not work all day from 4 am to the end. spartan58 is right that it seems old behaviors are coming back on the spicy hour. It is too bad that Nana has packed it in, because when the 4am show started back, she and Amy were doing hot shows and Nana was flashing a lot. And what I really don't get is that when she was, she was smiling and seeming to really enjoy giving the caller a great tease. So it makes me think GrandDuke is right that someone is giving the girls a hard time about it. It's just the same old nonsense.
25 minutes ago
Yes we just seem to be going round and round in circles here. Every time you think it is on an up slope something happens to make it go down hill again. So many false dawns but maybe one day the sun will break through again.
21 minutes ago
Not only was Nana enjoying herself when she was flashing earlier in the week but Sami was as happy as she has ever been when she did some mega flashing in a show months ago in one of my favourite videos. 

No the girls would love to show more and seem to enjoy it when they do. The shows must pass much quicker for them, with all the attention they then get from callers and even pervcam callers from showing off their beauty.
18 minutes ago
The stream though was working this morning and evening on TV. So why would the show not be available on the web at the same time. Seems very odd to me. Hope it is just a one-off.

I will be watching tomorrow as I will be home for a change during the day although will be going out later