Share:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Thai Chat - Caps & Chat
15/11/2017, 22:43
RE: Thai Chat - Caps & Chat
An interesting comment tonight by Daisy on her perv chat. She said come and join me on the black couch on perv cam.

So the black couch is back in action again. Shame it isn't being used for callers yet but at least the girls can now get totally naked on the cam which is a step forward in the right direction.
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
17/11/2017, 00:04
Feeling a bit sorry for the girls on today's show. Amy and Elli were on the PM shift and after 4 hours Amy still only had 2 cam callers according to her chat. I know she can wipe it clean if she wants but the same two caller's comments were there for hours. 

When Amy cannot attract callers to her pervcam things are really bad. Only 2 visitors in 4 hours!!!  When they were allowed to flash the flesh, she could easily have 2 callers in 4 minutes in the good old days (well just a month ago actually). How times change.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to GrandDuke for this post:
derryman
11 hours ago
I rang Amy yesterday, and nothing specific or impending, but she gave a glimmer of hope that BS might back off the total ban on nudity. All the girls are keenly aware of how business has died and what customers want; though they are following instructions to smile they can't possibly be happy to not get commissions, etc. Fingers crossed this doesn't take too long Confused
9 hours ago
Guys, pervcam for Kitty and Sami currently set at 10 credits/min Smile
2 hours ago
Trust me to miss that unbeatable offer. I have been out all day since 7-30am doing voluntary work and only got home 15 minutes before the show closed down for the day. I checked pervcam then and Sami was definitely 30 credits at that time and I think, but not absolutely sure, that Kitty was 30 credits too.

Hope the offer comes back soon so I can spend some money on the girls at a great price.
2 hours ago
I know they had a similar pervcam offer for Daisy a couple of months ago when prices were going haywire. Sami was charging 40 compared to 10 for Daisy. The higher price stayed for a while but Daisy was back to 30 credits the next day, so I am not overly optimistic that the PC price will be reduced again soon. Shame I missed out this time whilst doing good deeds.
2 hours ago
Whilst visiting Sami's chat today I noticed for the second time that she was talking about injuries. Has she had a car accident or something? She was saying her leg didn't hurt as much now but her arm was often going numb. She said that she has to remember to keep using her left hand sometimes now.

She does not appear to have had any time off for her injuries, as she appears to have done more shows than anyone recently. Does anyone know what happened to her?
2 hours ago
It was noticeable that Sami removed herself to the black couch whilst she was chatting on pervcam. So it does look as though it is definitely back in use again, just not for the main shows YET.

Fingers crossed and wishing very hard....................
2 hours ago
It was great that Amy was hinting about a return to common sense about showing nudity on the webshow. However, don't forget that Amy has said months ago that they were introducing a shower into the show but one never came. Also, she said that Ali was poised to return to the show and that was over two months ago but that has not come to pass either. So it might be as well to not hold our breath about a return to the good times just yet. Although I do hope that she is right about that point.
2 hours ago
Also have noticed for the second night running that the show has ended but Sami has left her pervcam apparently on. Big risk to pay 30 credits to see if she is still there or not but will be interesting to see whether anyone does risk it and starts a conversation with her.

Might be that times are hard and she wants some overtime. Does she have a little girl? Someone was asking her about little Sami and she said that she was just fine.