RE: Thai Chat - Caps & Chat
Yes, stjohn, that would be nice!
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to derryman for this post:
GrandDuke,  stjohn66
11/01/2018, 20:31
Bad times on the horizon again, I'm afraid. The last two mornings, someone has told Ali and Amy to stop showing so much on spicy hour. Both worked with Sami, who got some long calls but didn't even come close to showing anything or do anything interesting and continued to wear more clothes than she would out on the street - familiar Sami. But Amy and Ali gave only a couple of quick nipple flashes, and very few calls. These two shows after a great one where Nadia went topless for most of the hour on a couple of long calls. So here we go again, same crap from BS. Unbelievable as every other channel is topless or "naked" that hour. Time to tune out again for a while.

What is interesting is that a bunch of the Thai stalwarts were watching (guys like crankshaft and curlybaggie and tony2907) and a rather long discussion ensued on the public chat, with two themes: (1) here we go again, this sucks; (2) reminiscing and who are your top three Thai babes of all times? Some variation but Ali was on every list.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to derryman for this post:
GrandDuke
12/01/2018, 06:38
Ali and Amy together this morning and all is right with the world again. Started out looking like the last two nights, then the two of them both went for it and it was outstanding. GrayHope recorded most of the good stuff. I hope the last couple of nights were just an aberration, but after Ali and Amy I'm not sure how it will go. They were really fab today though! Smile
13/01/2018, 14:13
I was reading on another forum about the migration of Thai Chat to channel 907 (? -don't know, I don't have TV access), and that the TV channel stops broadcasting the show at 8 PM. Does anyone know if this is now the only channel TC is on, and if so, does this mean that TC is web-only from 8 to 10 PM? I'm just dreaming of two hours of web-only that could be like the uninhibited web shows of 2017. That's a very happy dream.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to derryman for this post:
GrandDuke,  stjohn66
14/01/2018, 20:36
derryman. your post seems like it belongs in the suggestions for thai chat section. in fact it is genius. we can have the 4 am spicy hour as before. then the watered down day version and, when it goes off the air, there is no reason why it cannot revert to a no holds barred internet only show, and even if it is still on air on some channel then we can have the show we want for an hour at 10pm. and it would pay for itself. the other morning i got up at 4 and there were calls galore. and i think per cams too. speaking of the 4 am shows can i give a thankyou to GRAYHOPE for keeping the videos coming
stjohn
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to stjohn66 for this post:
derryman, GrandDuke
14/01/2018, 23:20
thanks, stjohn, it is a suggestion that I have been flogging for a few years and I am sure others have as well. There is no doubt it would be successful - the 4am show, now that folks realise the girls can do topless, has prospered, especially with the return of Ali, who I think has electrified the fan base with her awesome shows. But we have never gotten the bosses to buy into it, and I can only speculate on the reason. Some people think it would hurt the London channels (looking what they've done to the Latina channel might support this). At one time it may have had to do with local laws, but that old chestnut was blown out of the water many times over, including the uncensored web shows of 2017. It could also be because it stretches the schedule too much for the available roster of girls. When they did that famous one-off night show test in 2014 with Nadia and Sami, it was a big success. All it would take would be a boss with some imagination who really wanted to see what kind of money they could make with a couple of night hours, and then do the necessary juggling of the schedule. They did try some odd things in 2017, including shutting down for 3 hours in the middle of the day (1-4 PM) and then running until 1 AM, BUT they didn't let the girls show anything after 10 PM. Remember that? That was destined to fail from the beginning! Bottom line, there is no real obstacle, but they have to want to make it happen.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to derryman for this post:
GrandDuke
15/01/2018, 00:44
derryman i have taken your idea and put it where it belongs in the suggestions posts. i have already copyrighted it an any royalties will be making their way to my ( small ) pension fund. of course i welcome your input and all suggestions are welcome ( but not worthy of a royalty cheque. that ship has already sailed and god bless all on board )
stjohn
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to stjohn66 for this post:
derryman
15/01/2018, 01:22
Hi folks. Haven't been around here for a while. A bit worrying that the nudity on the 4am show got closed down for a while though. It is blatantly obvious what brings in the money and the calls so to refuse to follow the money suggest another agenda is being followed. It is an uneasy bedfellow with the multitude of BS channels which cost too much money to run to have their business adversely affected by losing custom to the Thai girls. That is my take on why they keep reigning it in when it gets too popular, like a racehorse they don't want to actually win because it will beat its stable mate where all their bets are placed.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to GrandDuke for this post:
derryman
15/01/2018, 02:29
(15/01/2018, 00:44)stjohn66 Wrote:  derryman i have taken your idea and put it where it belongs in the suggestions posts. i have already copyrighted it an any royalties will be making their way to my ( small ) pension fund. of course i welcome your input and all suggestions are welcome ( but not worthy of a royalty cheque. that ship has already sailed and god bless all on board )
stjohn

Haha - stjohn, just let me be a footnote in your life story Smile
16/01/2018, 23:27 (This post was last modified: 16/01/2018, 23:32 by derryman.)
Nana and Kitty did an outstanding spicy hour this morning, hope for more fun next morning, I think Amy will be on. Biggrin This evening, got treated on web to Elli and Ali tidying up the studio after 10pm. It was very cute...they used to leave the camera on 24hrs, so it was fun to watch the girls get dressed and (sometimes) undressed, get primped for the show, get their gear together to leave. Nowadays as a rule they turn off the camera right at 10 so today's extra time was nice - Ali was on a call until almost 10:15, probably a 30 minute call. Good for you!!