Share:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Thai Chat - Caps & Chat
06/12/2017, 16:40 (This post was last modified: 06/12/2017, 18:45 by GrandDuke.)
RE: Thai Chat - Caps & Chat
t is a great shame but the person who used to record the 4am shows no longer does so. It is no surprise, as the shows keep stopping and then starting up again and very little happened when they did take place in recent times. It seems that they have given up on the channel completely and may never know therefore that times could become good again in the early hours. 

Without any videos to show it, most people would be aware of this new development. As these were some of the best shows on TV, and hopefully maybe again, it is a great pity.
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to GrandDuke for this post:
derryman
06/12/2017, 18:57
(06/12/2017, 16:40)GrandDuke Wrote:  t is a great shame but the person who used to record the 4am shows no longer does so. It is no surprise, as the shows keep stopping and then starting up again and very little happened when they did take place in recent times. It seems that they have given up on the channel completely and may never know therefore that times could become good again in the early hours. 

Without any videos to show it, most people would be aware of this new development. As these were some of the best shows on TV, and hopefully maybe again, it is a great pity.
If this is really going to happen, the viewership will have to come back gradually. We can proclaim it on chat box and forum; that might help some.
06/12/2017, 19:03
Yes we are the channel advocates derryman. When things are bad we shout loudly and make suggestions for improvements. When things are great we can shout even louder about how great it is. Let's hope we are encouraged to do the latter very soon once things settle again.
07/12/2017, 13:05
Great news! Recorded the 4am show on Sky and it was Amy and Nana performing. Strangely, Amy didn't get a phone call until the show was more than half over. Like yesterday, she only warmed up with about 15 minutes to go but she popped her boobs out in the end.

Nana in contrast, was flashing her nipples even more than Amy. She seemed to be enjoying herself and was getting 90% of all the calls as a result. It certainly looks like the 4am flash show could be back for good. Let's hope so anyway.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to GrandDuke for this post:
derryman, stjohn66
07/12/2017, 13:10
Finding it frustrating personally that all this action is happening in the middle of the night when I am fast asleep. I am unable to record the shows for posterity on this website as a result which is a great shame, particularly as it seems no-one else is doing it either.

Would love to give the girls a call when they are allowed to give a sexy show, so I wish they would bring back either a parallel webshow or give them a sexy show in the late evening. Not when I am fast asleep!
07/12/2017, 13:19
(07/12/2017, 13:05)GrandDuke Wrote:  Great news! Recorded the 4am show on Sky and it was Amy and Nana performing. Strangely, Amy didn't get a phone call until the show was more than half over. Like yesterday, she only warmed up with about 15 minutes to go but she popped her boobs out in the end.

Nana in contrast, was flashing her nipples even more than Amy. She seemed to be enjoying herself and was getting 90% of all the calls as a result. It certainly looks like the 4am flash show could be back for good. Let's hope so anyway.

It was Nana's day to shine! She has been gold since the 4am show has become tease again. When Amy finally got a call I think it was an annoying or rude caller, so it looked like she wasn't feeling it. I'm sure she will be back in form again next time.
07/12/2017, 16:13
Amy did seem to spend a lot of time fiddling with the equipment, laptop or something for a lot of the show. Even so, it did seem strange that no-one was calling her. As you say, I am sure she will have her day another time.
07/12/2017, 16:15
Strange that the pairing is Amy and Nana yet again on the morning show. Bearing in mind they have 8 or 9 girls to choose from, why just them for most of this week? It would be nice to see some of the others get a chance to shine on a sexy show on TV.
07/12/2017, 16:18 (This post was last modified: 07/12/2017, 16:19 by GrandDuke.)
One good thing about the sexy 4am show is that the 2 girls are allowed back on the table/bed together? This is something we have missed since BS have tried to make the show just like all its others in only having one girl per channel on screen. Two girls are much more fun to watch.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to GrandDuke for this post:
derryman
07/12/2017, 16:21
What has happened to Maya though? I have not seen her in quite a while. Is she on holiday or has she left the show for good? A shame if she has, as she was just beginning to gain confidence and is one girl who tried to make the night shows sexy when many didn't.