Share:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Guess the Film!
08/12/2017, 23:56
RE: Guess the Film!

.jpg   new.jpg (Size: 83.47 KB / Downloads: 4)

No worries about the delay JamezZ. Its not lke i hav'nt just had to dust off the cobwebs accrued while waiting for you haha..only joking, no apologies needed. As Jester was kind enough to open the game up to whoever fancied a go next, allow me. This one could go either way as whilst this was a very successfull anime, at the same time to mention the name suspect many would like at you with a vacant stare.
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
09/12/2017, 00:39
(08/12/2017, 23:56)gymaddict69 Wrote:  No worries about the delay JamezZ. Its not lke i hav'nt just had to dust off the cobwebs accrued while waiting for you haha..only joking, no apologies needed. As Jester was kind enough to open the game up to whoever fancied a go next, allow me. This one could go either way as whilst this was a very successfull anime, at the same time to mention the name suspect many would like at you with a vacant stare.

Hi All You Rampant Hentai's.

Hi Gymaddict - I'll Pass On This One Matey, Not My Thing.

I Prefer Interesting " Natural " Movie Stories Not This " Mental Mindfield Of Nonsense."

Thanks Matey, I'll Wait On The Next One.

Regards Jester
22/12/2017, 23:58

.jpg   new.jpg (Size: 34.7 KB / Downloads: 3)

Well, as its been a couple of weeks since i originally posted a new film and Jester has decided to pass on this round, think its about time to post  a follow up image. Thats not to say though that unless you happen to hve seen the film that this will make things any clearer. Best of luck.
12/01/2018, 23:29
Not feelin the love for this one and thinkl i've held the game up long enough. The film in question is called 'Urotsukidoji : Legend of the Overfiend'..and what a nasty piece of film it is but also massivly successfull which says a lot lol. It spawned several follow ups (am currently working my way through the 3rd addition to the saga of sorts). Seriously though, even by anime standards, this is some fucked up shit..tentacle rape, extreme gore and violence, graphic sex scenes..this really does'nt mess about. Not gonna be too everyones tastes but should you want to check it out, highly recomend the, as far as i know, original unedited version as the later releases have been editted almst into oblivion (swear theres one version, the most widely comercially available one i beleive that, unless im mistaken, has had alost half the film chopped out). Anywho, first too post can have the next go.