Share:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Slymy Slippery Cunts

08/11/2012, 19:00 (This post was last modified: 08/11/2012, 21:14 by Clitterbug.)
RE: Slymy Slippery Cunts
Do you remember a few years ago mp Michael Howard's speach {prison works} or pm Tony Blurt's speach {tough on crime, tough on the causes of crime} then doing fuckall about it coz they were just spouting rhetorical shite! do you remember more recently mp Ken Clarke's speach condeming what he called the {victorian bang em up prison culture}? and wanting to cut prison numbers coz he thinks rehabilitation can be managed better by probation officers or 'comunity orders' bolix! its to save money! justice and more in particular sentencing is up the fucking wall, you get cases like the one above or burglars beating up old women, muggers, rapists and murderers cutting deals n gettin shorter sentences, again to save money in court, then you get a kid who gets caught up in the furore of a riot, steals a bottle of water from a news agents n gets 6 months! is that justice? or is it a government makin 'an example' coz its shittin itself incase the public at large has enough of being fucked up the arse at the expence of bankers/big buisness and takes to the streets! vive la revolution!!!!!!
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You
08/11/2012, 23:19
WOW! my mate Davey Cammeron is brave isnt he! he went on that shite This Morning to be savaged by the king of political jousters Phil Schofield, fuckinel!!! go on Question Time or News Night with Paxman, you Slymy Slippery Cunt !!!!!!!
Add Thank You
11/11/2012, 19:45
Just read an interview in the Guardian with Robby Coltrane only a couple of pages but not a bad little read, the reason i mention it is he mentioned my nemisis the slymy slippery cunt i kicked this thread off with Piers Morgan, RC said he was in soho havn a bevy when Piers started to walk over to him RC shouted to him ''Dont you fucking come near me if you know whats good for you, you cunt'' brilliant m8 couldnt have said it better myself, kudos!
Add Thank You
30/12/2012, 00:55
Rite then its time to kick prince Charlie up the arse, just read about him finaly agreeing to pay some tax into his ma's treasury! he has a personal wealth of £700 million! this year he has recieved £18 million from his Duchy of cornwall as if thats not enough he also got £2.2 million from the public purse for travel expences! yea thats right fuckin travel expences! in the last 5 years he has taken £86 million out of cornwall alone! and now to keep me you n the rest of the country off his back he has decided to pay £10 million to the taxman, wow thanx Chaz, havnt you heared what ya mates Cammeron n Osbourne have been sayin about austerity, tightening belts an were all in it together? im about to loose £14 quid a week off my housing benefit coz weve got 1 empty bedroom £14 is a lot to loose each week when youve got mouthes to feed an your already skint! fuckin big eared twat!! why dont you ask yer ma to sell the objet d'art from buck palace! that would sort out the countrys debt! Parasitic bastards the lot of em!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Add Thank You
15/03/2013, 00:39 (This post was last modified: 15/03/2013, 00:41 by Clitterbug.)
Well ive been watching Question Time over the top of my comp again, n that complete twat Francis Maude was on again! i could easily torture him to death n not feel guilty! tory cunt!!!
Add Thank You
24/04/2013, 14:25 (This post was last modified: 24/04/2013, 14:58 by Clitterbug.)
(02/10/2012, 13:12)clitterbug Wrote:  Heres another CUNT he dosnt really belong in this thread coz hes not a celebrity, but he is a slymy cunt!, im not gonna say to much about him here incase i get a suicide bomber runnin through my front door! but ive got to mention his fuckin dirty name, Abu Hamza, never mind his failing health, {ooh im to ill to be extradited} get him down to burtons an measured up for an orange boiler suit with short sleeves! then get him out of the country, and off to guantanamo bay with his mates, fuckin horrible CUNT!!!!!

(06/10/2012, 13:49)clitterbug Wrote:  Well he lost his appeal and now he is hopefully half way across the atlantic on his way to a bit more than a couple of weeks in Vegas! an its about fuckn time, three cheers hip hip hooray........!

[Image: 15722496_abuqatada1.jpg] Heres another 1 Abu Qatada, this country has spent millions on the legalities of getting his turd on his holidays to Jordan, i could get rid of it for under £200! just a 6 foot life raft from Ebay, a 6 pack of Guiness and a party pack of pork pies, then drop him over the side of a container ship half way to Brazil!
Add Thank You
25/04/2013, 23:19
What has Brazil done to you lol... Just tell the ECHR to fuck off, it's our country, we'll deport who the fuck we want you bag of tossers... The thing is, you go to their countries and you dare say the same kind of things and there would be bloody murder (quite literally in some cases), I honestly despair some times!!!

[Image: xaz9.jpg] I'd be delighted to offer any advice I have on understanding women. When I have some, I'll let you know.... Make it so.....
Add Thank You
25/04/2013, 23:26 (This post was last modified: 25/04/2013, 23:26 by Clitterbug.)
Russy is rite m8 sorry for inflicting Brazil with the turd especialy now theres a brill new Latina channel! but mid Atlantic is a gr8 place to drop it!!
Add Thank You
25/04/2013, 23:41
(24/04/2013, 14:25)clitterbug Wrote:  
(02/10/2012, 13:12)clitterbug Wrote:  Heres another CUNT he dosnt really belong in this thread coz hes not a celebrity, but he is a slymy cunt!, im not gonna say to much about him here incase i get a suicide bomber runnin through my front door! but ive got to mention his fuckin dirty name, Abu Hamza, never mind his failing health, {ooh im to ill to be extradited} get him down to burtons an measured up for an orange boiler suit with short sleeves! then get him out of the country, and off to guantanamo bay with his mates, fuckin horrible CUNT!!!!!

(06/10/2012, 13:49)clitterbug Wrote:  Well he lost his appeal and now he is hopefully half way across the atlantic on his way to a bit more than a couple of weeks in Vegas! an its about fuckn time, three cheers hip hip hooray........!

[Image: 15722496_abuqatada1.jpg] Heres another 1 Abu Qatada, this country has spent millions on the legalities of getting his turd on his holidays to Jordan, i could get rid of it for under £200! just a 6 foot life raft from Ebay, a 6 pack of Guiness and a party pack of pork pies, then drop him over the side of a container ship half way to Brazil!

Hmm, a 6 pack of Guinness and a party pack of pork pies....??

Sounds tempting... How large are the pies??:P
Add Thank You
25/04/2013, 23:44 (This post was last modified: 25/04/2013, 23:50 by Clitterbug.)
Oilman they are BIG Halal pies! packed with infadel pigs! lol!............and non alcahol Guinness
Add Thank You