Share:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Slymy Slippery Cunts

28/04/2013, 16:54
RE: Slymy Slippery Cunts
Slimy cunt, slimy cunt, slimy cunt................

[Image: Simon-Cowell-admits-hes-smug-cocky.jpg]

Just to note, cowel is mates with max clifford (another slimy cunt) [Image: 81146375_clifford1_104473c.jpg]
who's being charged with 11 alleged indecent assaults, including one against a girl of 14.

Judge a man by the company he keeps....
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You
02/05/2013, 13:49
Fuckinhell thats some can of worms been opened up since Jimmy Saville was named! over the last few months all the old paedos n rapists have been shitting themselves! Stewart Hall just pleaded guilty and now Ken Barlow is sitting on his heel! what will Corrie do without the bards monotone delivery?
Add Thank You
02/05/2013, 15:08
I'm telling you, after all these revelations, it's only a matter of time before the unthinkable happens....
That they bust Bruce Forsyth too!
I'm sure he's been nothing but sparkling clean throughout his life, but i wouldn't be surprised. He must be shaking in his twinkling boots!
Add Thank You
02/05/2013, 15:23
Hahahahahaaaa! i can just imagine the 'bust' going down, the local plod turn up at his door 6am, KNOCK, KNOCK, KNOCK!!! 'Mr Forsyth can you answer a few questions down the station please' --'Oooh zivvvy zivvy, officer your my favourite! nice to see you, to see you niccce, give us a twirl'
Add Thank You
06/07/2023, 12:57
They weren’t timely with this one but worth the wait.

Visit us @ https://www.rampant.tv/channels

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to FantasticMR for this post:
StrumSolo