Share:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Slymy Slippery Cunts

19/09/2012, 21:04
Slymy Slippery Cunts
Who is the so called 'Celebrity' who you HATE most not just dislike but HATE! i have a few in mind and was gonna kick this off with another cunt but ITV have just reminded me what a shit channel it is by offering me the chance to see my nemesis, the horrible, obnoxious, talentless, little shite that is, mr fuckwit himself, Piers Morgan, Why tv channels give this witless moron work is beyond me, why not just leave him judging some other kind of crap in the USA? let the yanks put up with the creep!. Piers Morgan interviews, interviews my fuckin arse, he gets shit guests an asks them shit questions, he makes my skin crawl. And most annoying of all hes made millions at being a talentless twat! i just cant understand what people see in him, he was shit on Have i got news for you, Question time, and that so called tallent show, he was a shit editor of a shit news paper, and he shit himself at the levesson inquiry, i wont go on, so who do you hate, you neednt limit it to a person if there a programme that really winds you up {n lets face it there loads of them} you can nominate that, go on spew some bile!
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You
19/09/2012, 23:54
RE: Slymy Slippery Cunts
Clitterbug you have summed up at least one cunt tonight in the form of that bellend Morgan, i would like to propose the first of many cunts starting with that bawbag Jeremy Kyle, and by the way i will take a truth test in stating he is a 100% cunt!!!
Add Thank You
20/09/2012, 00:44
But there are sooo many, I wholeheartedly agree on the first two, next up for m are;
Bono, used to like U2 but since his save the "insertwhatever" here tripe, just makes me wanna kick the telly in whenever he's on, obnoxious twat, if he is so concerned, stop preaching and give all your frackin money away slaaaag, and South Park had it spot on when they outed him not as a person but as an humongous shit... next
George 'but I did deserve all those barrels of oil for a good job done' Galloway, another utterly useless obnoxious cunt, who now has the gall to front something called 'Respect' NO Respect you pile of shiite. - need to calm down now.....

[Image: xaz9.jpg] I'd be delighted to offer any advice I have on understanding women. When I have some, I'll let you know.... Make it so.....
Add Thank You
20/09/2012, 09:41 (This post was last modified: 26/09/2012, 16:04 by Clitterbug.)
Spot on russy Bono is always bangin on about charity n savin whatever, social care, n stuff for kids to do, yea well that takes tax payers money, and he took all his MILLIONS out of his irish bank and hid away in holland, complete cunt!
Add Thank You
20/09/2012, 12:45
The celeb i would like to add to this is: Russell Brand.
He is one of those people i just cant get. Why is he so popular? What is it about him that the media just love?
He claims to be a comedian, but i've seen his stand-up stuff and it's not up to much. He always wears these ridiculously tight clothes with his equally ridiculous hair. And i bet the guy doesn't wash for weeks, he looks filthy.
However, one of the biggest reasons i think the guy is a tool is: He got married to the amazingly hot Katy Perry, and let her slip through his fingers. I remember hearing on the radio that they had broken up, i shouted out "YOU IDIOT!!"
If i was with a girl anywhere near as hot as Katy Perry, i would do anything to keep it going, no matter how much of a pain in the arse she is.
And what was the deal about him being a sex-addict? Yeah, you and every other guy in this world!

And breath....... I'm sure he's a lovely bloke really.....
Add Thank You
20/09/2012, 15:49
Yea Wildbunch Kyle is a worthy wanker, i hate him too mate, i hate his faux concern for the moronic guests/cannon fodder he has on that abortion of a show! the very dreggs of society who are willing to spill their guts {in front of a baying croud all oohhing & aahhing like there at a fuckin victorian freak show!} telling anyone willing to listen about their tragic, pathetic, inbred, lives, there like deep fried southern state trailer trash yanks! Oh Jeremy my lil sister just give birth to a litter of pigglets, an ill take a DNA test to prove i aint dem babys daddy, i caynt be i pulled out at the last minite an cum on her titties! and all for a couple of minites on a tv screen and imaginary fame, fuckinghell!. The very fact that these idiots are willing to be on this show should be enough to bar them from being! And dont say well if you dont like it, dont watch it, i DONT watch it, ive seen it once nd that was enough to form this jayded opinion of this kind of shite and ALL OF ITS ILK!!!!! calm down now, deep breaths, ppfffffff
Add Thank You
23/09/2012, 21:52
Right then heres another 1 well 2 really, Jeremy Clarkson and the little cunt who arses around with him DICK Hammond, i used to like Top Gear, they used to review cars that people could actually afford but the last few years has just been a boys club racing around in cars that Alan Sugar would have to SAVE up for! or playing conkers with caravans coz J C was stuck behind 1 once on a country lane, also hes migrated to other shows HIGNFY, QI and who ever else will employ the cunt, he cracks on like hes proud to be british but fucks off to his tax haven in the IOM so he can keep all his 'well earned cash' and complains when someone walks past his house coz he owns the IOM, and as for the ubiquous Hammond well fuck me hes everywhere! that nonsence on saturday teatime Wipeout, some cbbc shite annoying a newer younger audience and various semi documentaries on bbc 2, talk about waste of licence payers money! well ill leave it there for now, but no doubt ill be back for another moan, lol.
Add Thank You
23/09/2012, 22:21 (This post was last modified: 23/09/2012, 22:31 by raylovschicks.)
[Image: pfloadsamoney2177214b.jpg]

my slippery cunts are sky sports and the so called top players in the premiership,,they say a footballers career is short,,like fuk it is,,they can only have one telly in each room,,they can only have two cars at a time,,what do they need more for,,look at some of their houses what a waste of fukkin money compared to our nurses or fireman who save their greedy asses,,their life is one big happy one,,fuk so what if they get injured they are still getting paid mega amounts,,now sky where do i start with them slymy slippery cunts,,every saturday or cup day ,,you looked forward to it after a hard week at work,,now saturday,,sunday,,monday every fukkin day now,,havn,t they got enough of our hard earned money,,NO i havn,t got it and will never have it,,all my mates are saying they are so dear every season they are putting the prices up..they are all leaving it...they have ruined football in a big way...

Im a spineless snivelling faggot who thinks it is clever to act tough on internet forums.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You
23/09/2012, 22:42 (This post was last modified: 24/09/2012, 15:25 by Clitterbug.)
Is fuckn right ray, i had a argument well discussion with a mate recently about over paid madonas he was sayn 'yea their well paid, but they get twatted by tax' well yea but if your the likes of Rooney, Company,Tevez et all on £200,000 a week and you loose nearly arf of it your still laffin all the way to the bank, with more money in a month than most people make in their lives, an as for sky sports! well thats wot appins when you let the likes of Murdoch not only take over the countrys newspapers, but the national game. You get the likes of George Ozbourne sayn weve gotta tighten our belts coz theres no money in the country! well theres loads of it, its just all in the wrong hands!!!!!C U N T S !!!!!!
Add Thank You
23/09/2012, 22:46
(23/09/2012, 22:42)clitterbug Wrote:  is fuckn right ray, i had a argument well discussion with a mate recently about over paid madonnas he was sayn 'yea their well paid, but they get twatted by tax' well yea but if your the likes of Rooney, Company,Tevez et all on £200,000 a week and you loose nearly arf of it your still laffin all the way to the bank, with more money in a week than most people make in 10 years, an as for sky well thats wot appins when you let the likes of Murdoch not only take over the countrys newspapers, but the national game. You get the likes of George Ozbourne sayn weve gotta tighten our belts coz theres no money in the country! well theres loads of it, its just all in the wrong hands!!!!!C U N T S !!!!!!
absolutely so right every word...

Im a spineless snivelling faggot who thinks it is clever to act tough on internet forums.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You