Share:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Big brother priya young
05/06/2012, 20:26
Big brother priya young
Anyone else just see priya young on the new big brother auditions show would love it if she goes in
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
05/06/2012, 21:08
RE: Big brother priya young
(05/06/2012, 20:26)john343 Wrote:  Anyone else just see priya young on the new big brother auditions show would love it if she goes in

i don't normally watch big brother, but i have sky+'d the auditions because what can i say, i like laughing at the handicapped lol. the same as most reality shows or things like x factor etc... the only time i will ever watch them is when you get the proper mental ones as soon as it's only people with actual talent left i lose all interest.

so i may keep an eye out for her in the auditions, but i still won't be watching the actual series, the only thing that used to make it bearable when my ex watched it was davina mccall and she's not doing it anymore.

05/06/2012, 21:10
iv never ever ever watched a big brother, kinder took a oath as well never to participate in these stupid games, that show is annoying but,,, i will go back on everything iv ever sed about it if priya youngs in it :)
05/06/2012, 23:04
if they did not have something about her job being what it is, i'm sure she would make a great addition to BB (as in for the people that actually watch it lol, i think it's retarded but there you go...)

[Image: ddddd_102.gif]
15/01/2017, 18:11
Would be interesting to see that, probably would want them both to go in together and be like the female jedward.
But models never seem to do that well on there.